• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Uber Shadow Knight for Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huseng

BANNED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
EQ000162.jpg $400 Obo uber come with 2 Krono and over 42 mil pp also comes with a 92 bard and some other characters. Shadow Knight is on Xegony transferable.

Last edited:
Yes I have him logged in the Pot now I'll be by the big bank SK. in DE style armor I'll be on a horse. I'll leave him in game for everyone who want's to check him out.

Clear you inbox pls Kings I wanna message you best offer I got is an offer to beat $400 anyone offers me up $450 hes yours.

It wont let me Pm you my inbox is clear though. Anyway I can message you I can make some kind of junk instant message account to give you the info.

I quit eq months ago. I like my life now. I have no plans of going back I sold it for cheap. I really dunno the value. I could care less actually. $450 sounded like a fair price. And I am the original owner. I provided last 4 digits or CC security questions. Password Station Account everything needed and he can contact me anytime he wishes if he runs into a problem. But thank you for telling me how to clear my inbox. Even gave him my personal phone number if he needs it. Email is now permanently in his name. Straight from my inbox. It was a easy decision for me to quit. Spending more and more time with the girl of my dreams and honestly I feel like were soulmates MMO's and my Obessive Compulsive Behavior towards them had to be a thing of the past.Proof.PNG

Last edited:
Was a very fair trade. I was completely willing to because I do want the temptation of EQ in my life anymore. The Shadow Knight was my biggest temptation I wanted to get rid of him as fast a possible. I dunno what Kingston did other than get one helluva deal. I had zero problems with him when I did the transaction. He was fair and honest whole time I'm just giving my 2 cents about why you should unban him I thought banning him is pretty unfair. Since the person he dealt with is completely satisfied with what transpired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back