• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Uber P99 Account Vulak + More $2500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hi, I am selling my P99 account and am waiting on Verification. I am asking that you have Verified Paypal for this. My account is login server only. I am quitting EQ but could not get access to my email account that I created to make the EQ Emu login.

Here are the details for this account as best as I can give you because I want account anonymity for safety. It has tons of BIS including lots of Vulak. It has over 1 million platinum worth of items including a Tormax Head on the account. Lots of clickies on this account. The price alone is probably worth the plat.

Refund Policy
🛎️ There are no refunds
Last edited:
My account is login server only. I am quitting EQ but could not get access to my email account that I created to make the EQ Emu login.
If you don't even have access to the account email despite claiming to be the original owner, it is pretty much irrelevant at this point if you are verified or not as no sane person would buy an account which the password can't be changed by the new owner. The buyer would be buying a shared account which he will have a hard time selling later on while praying that the account won't be reclaimed.

Last edited:
2500 for a account that can be taken back. If it at all it even exist. Doubt anyone on ECt has ever dropped 2500 for a single thing. To ask for that kind of amount of money with zero verification zero reputation zero feedback shows you are here to scam. Last post you made you said you was working on getting verified that was weeks ago. It does not take the DMV this long to issue a simple ID. You are here to scam and its quite obvious considering your trying your best to hide who you really are. I normally dont say crap on posts but this is blatant scam. Original owner but cant provide what secures the account fully? Claim to have items and characters that are end game meaning they are well known even if exist. You mine as well stop trying imo untill you can take proper measures to secure the buyer.

he is verified now but I agree with nvidor. Asking $2500 for a account that can’t be secured? Just sell your plat/items. Go first, build your rep around here because right now, although you are verified now, it still doesn’t sit right. Nobody is paying $2500 for a P99 account anyways. Way to high risk of being banned/taken back. You’ll see better results selling off what you can rather than selling the entire account. P99 is just risky. Expect to go first for a little bit. Thanks for getting verified.

Hi, I am selling my P99 account and am now Verified. I am asking that you have Verified Paypal for this. My account is login server only. I am quitting EQ but could not get access to my email account that I created to make the EQ Emu login.

Here are the details for this account as best as I can give you because I want account anonymity for safety. It has tons of BIS including lots of Vulak. It has over 1 million platinum worth of items including a Tormax Head on the account. Lots of clickies on this account. The price alone is probably worth the plat.

Note: I applied for Verification and thought it was accepted but was still being processed, account for sale, done replying to flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back