• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Two Ranger accounts No SQA/CC/Email attached (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usedd13

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
I am needing to reduce the number of accounts I have currently. I have two ranger accounts that I created to run as HS rangers/track mobs/forage etc. I have not used them in quite some time, and did not complete them to the point I wanted to. A great opportunity to snag a great clean account or two. No SQA, CC, or Email attached. Both accounts have some general good starting gear from baz, only about half of the inventory slots have items though, the rest I stripped. I have Krono available for purchase if you would like to take that route to finish gearing them out.

Account 1: 61.5 Wood Elf Ranger, 31 aa spent, 6 aa available. This toon needs combat skill ups, however, archery is at 214 currently. Has PoAir access, PoJ trial, and a few pieces from PoStorm. 29 days access left, and 500 DBC unclaimed.

Account 2: 61.8 Wood Elf Ranger, 46 AA spent, 7 AA Available. This toon also needs combat skill ups, but has better defense/offense skill than account 1. 195 Archery. PoWater, PoFire, PoAir, and PoJ flags done. 450 DBC banked, 500 DBC unclaimed. 29 days remaining on account.

I can help with skill ups if desired.

I am asking SOLD per account, which is a great value. That being said, I have to sell these accounts (and two wiz/mage accounts at least) within about 24 hours. I will consider all offers, and they will go to the highest bidder received within 24 hours.

CURRENT BIDS:

Account 1: SOLD
Account 2: SOLD

Bidding ends at 6PM Pacific! Accounts will sell at the highest bid at that time. Get your bids in while there is time!

I also have a couple mage/wiz accounts, and potentially some other accounts available depending on whether these sell fast enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back