1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Two EQ1 Accounts

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by kjrickab, May 22, 2011.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. kjrickab

kjrickab New Member

0   0   0

1. 16/17 Expansions: A level 73 Male Orge Warrior with some fabled weapons, the pok book, and more fun things :) about 90aas also a level 64 Druid on that account, with a 27-31 cleric, enchanter, and mage.. About 10kp on the account along with a fungi tunic and a bunch of other old school items that were at one point really cool but now have decreased in value haha

2. 15/17 Expansions: Next account has a 61Monk and a 55 Mage... I am not sure on the exact stats or anything but if u are interested I can show u any of the characters ingame, since we have freetime enabled right now haha.. I am trying to log in but it isent letting me atm so i will just post this and if u are interested in buying them for a very low price then send me a email with ur offer and the highest bid wins haha I will be posting all exact information once it lets me log in... by that I mean exact levels/aas/race/etc... Any Actual stats will have to be shown in game..

I do not want to take my time making a magelo so I would assume that would deduct the price some too... email me at [email protected] and reply on here so i can contact u if ur interested

Ok it let me in.. so i changed everything.. any extra information u want to know just email me

#1 kjrickab, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 22, 2011
  2. Noobhaxor

Noobhaxor Moderator

0   0   0

Kjrickab, you should just post the vet rewards enabled on the account, everything char you listed can be done in a 1 day playtime now. So noone will buy unless it has a crapton of veteran rewards enabled on the account.