• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Al'Kabor Project Tunnel_man; Sold me plat, then failed to deliver. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Tunnel_man
When did the issue occur?
Today at approximately 5pm Alaska standard time
Link to transaction thread
Was suggested to use email
Value of property in dispute
$75
trying to get back into EQ with a little quantitative ease, and decided to pay for a little comfort.

Posted on want to buy section and was repeatedly contacted by “ Tunnel_Man.

Held strong for a week before all attempts at purchasing platinum failed.

Felt an urge to regain faith I. Humanity and rolled the dice with Tunnel_Man.. the deal was discussed over a hotmail account, and I paid him for platinum.. he said he would meet me in a specific zone.. waited approximately 45 min. Then reached out for a timeline.. got nothing back for approximately 10 min then a message came into my inbox.. that his account. Was banned.. then nothing else.

Faith in humanity still intact… but faith in unverified sellers.. not so much.

I understand I opened myself up to this Grift, but this individual is using this platform to prey on us optimistic folk, and it concerns me..

Heed my cautionary tale.. Tunnel_Man is a Grifter.. shameless scammer.

Hope this helps someone.

CashApp.. just signed up for it for this transaction..

Not exactly sure how CashApp works, but, you can always dispute transactions through your bank / debit-card issuer by giving them a call. Don't mention Everquest Plat / In-Game transaction, just say you got scammed and you'd like your money back. Should be able to give you an answer one way or the other.

PayPal Friends and Family is the "normal" payment option through here. So this guy's definitely on a scam-mission. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back