• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTB Project 1999 Tradeables / Plat on Blue (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Seller Requirements
📌 Verified
Paying $2 USD per 1000 plat or plat value. If they are items I wish to personally use on characters I will value them at AVG wiki price. If they are sellables depending on the item I will value them BELOW wiki price anywhere from 1 to 5k. Have a very strong understanding of trade time and effort for the server and will make honest fair assessments.

I.E. a Pre-nerf Circlet will typically auction at 65k almost always. Reality after having bought and sold dozens of them. They actually sell for around 58-60k after 3 days to a weeks auctioning. I would pay $2 usd times 60. == $120 for a Pre nerf Circlet of Shadows.

Only interested in items that sell for 10k+ there is no top limit to what I will purchase.

Verified only!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back