• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Top20 US Guild - 945+ Mythic characters (Multiple) DH Main (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
I have a WoW alt account I'm looking to get rid of.
It looks like the going price right now is about $4,000 if I were to sell it via one of the normal routes.
I'm not looking to get top dollar I'm actually looking to trade it for plat/items or possible EQ (Live servers) account(s).

My WoW account has the two challenge mode dungeon armor and weapon Xmog. Almost 30 different "sets" of Xmog gear.
I have a 947.9 DH
I have a 940.2 Rogue
I have a 939.7 Warrior
I have a 936.8 Warlock

The DH has all Legendries (Tank/DPS) but is setup as DPS (Havoc). He does have a set of tank gear.
The Rogue has 9 Legos
The Warrior has 7 Legos
The Warlock has 16 Legos

All characters have their T3 crucible unlocked with BiS relics in their weapons (Just some are not Titanforged.)

Account is gold capped.

I'm looking for raid geared characters ideally but would consider a large large sum of plat.
Ideally on FV server but things can be worked out.
Geared accounts can be on any server (Actually prefer not from FV).
I've realized in the last week there are a lot of scammers (the two I met) lurking around RGs.
My feedback on various websites is still at 100% at over $35,000 USD and will want to make sure that I feel totally safe in any deal (while of course both sides are treated fairly and are as safe as possible)

Feel free to msg me with any questions or offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back