• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Tired of P99 Blue? Want a nice payday? Sell it all to me in one safe transaction! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 85.7%
30   5   0
You've done it all - you killed the dragons, giants, and whatever else you waited to conquer. You waited years for Velious, and the timeline draws to an end.

I am looking to buy your legacy in bulk. Don't let it all rot as you slowly lose interest - turn your plat into cash!

PM me or email me at [email protected] to discuss the details. My tenure and feedback here speaks for itself - take a guaranteed payday and leave it all behind.

ACCOUNT EXCHANGE SERVICE

I am providing an account exchange service. I am matching private buyers and sellers up for account transactions. I will provide the middleman service - hold the $ in escrow while the information is being transferred, and only release the payment to the seller upon completion of the sale and verification of the goods. This is safe as it is a sale between two private parties, and I never touch the account. There is no trail for the GMs to chase down.

I have many accounts that sellers have shown interest in selling at the moment - various classes that are geared differently to match your price-point. Let me know if you're in the market to sell or buy and I will make it happen.

Last edited:
Seems like they are due to an account eventually being banned after doing a transaction. Is that really the seller's fault? Everyone knows buying really valuable items and/or platinum on P99 is very likely to get you banned since the staff watches all those types of transactions very carefully.

I know and understand that. Just saying if I had a bunch of negative feedbacks in a row, I wouldn’t be saying my tenure and feedback here speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back