• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Thunderfury Sales Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Recently my name has been dragged through the mud on these forums, simply because I sent a confirmation of my identity incorrectly so for safety reason I do not do this anymore. If you wish to deal with me you MUST send a pm on these forums first before contacting me on skype. the only reason I make my skype public now is so that people know which skype profile name they should deal with. I will NEVER for any reason use ANY other skype profile name. Profile names are different from username on skype as a username can be changed. always click on the name of your contact in your contact list and right click. in the menu select "view profile" and you can see the profile name, this cannot be changed. And the True Thunderfury on skype is:

SAUR_GAMING
I cannot be held accountable for you dealing with someone on skype saying
they are me with a different profile name than the above.

I currently have a few high end items for sale on project 1999 blue, and prices are relative to market. so they vary from time to time. At the moment it is relatively hard to come by stock and therefore prices are slightly elevated. For safety reasons I do not list what items I have even in PM or on skype I only deliver lists of what I have to my premium buyers (purchase amounts above 500 dollars) Tell me what you want and I will either have it, or can try and get you it. all items are above 30k value.

I also have accounts for sale and currently have:

Druid very high lvl with some unique items 800 USD Buyout

I have started selling plat but since I use VPM And VPNs to maximize safety of this service my prices will be slightly above the average. First time buyers must pay a minimum of 200 USD.

Do NOT leave feedback when dealing with me, please ask if you wish for me to leave feedback for you. I will always leave feedback days, sometimes weeks after our transaction so as to avoid any timestamps on deals.
Do NOT contact me with budgets under 200 dollars as I try to keep my circle of customers as small as possible.
If I buy from you, do NOT update your thread saying item/account and/or plat has been sold.

You can contact me if you wish to hear about my safety mechanisms and how I have stayed around for so long without ever getting anyone banned. I cannot guarantee you wont get banned as there is always an inherint risk, I can however guarantee that you wont get banned due to my previous and/or future behaviour. As there is no link between my previous and future sales and you. Safety precautions like mine involve multiple computers, IP addresses, accounts, p99 community involvement voluntary or otherwise and a whole bunch of common sense.

P.S if you do not first contact me on these forums I will ignore attempts to add me on skype. When adding me tell me who you are on redguides.

Last edited:
It's definitely tough times in the P99 RMT transfer business! I applaud you on providing such a valuable service in dangerous waters. However, I do have one small suggestion. It seems you have benefited despite adversity, and the RedGuides crew has gone to lengths to vet your legitimacy. Might it not be worth tossing RedGuides a couple bucks to upgrade your avatar? You could become a pillar of this community! Nothing like shiny new avatar to go with it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back