• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

<thunderfury> [EPIC] 60 undead Hpriest Rank 4 pvp 500 bonus healing $350OBO ( PLUS 57 feral tanking druid) DECADE OLD ACCOUNT!! $350 OBO! PRICE DROP!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Level
60 57
Race
undead
Class
Priest and druid
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
This is my own personal account
Over a decade old
Comes with Diablo 2/3
HOTS
Hearthstone
AND GAME TIME

$350 OBO dont be afraid this account is cleeeean

What you have here is an UNDEAD BEAST
This guy is a PvP Healing machine!
And a PVE HEALING CHAMP!
OVER 500 bonus healing in pve and raid buffs!!

You log on tomorrow and you can be a top healer in your raid EZ!!

Why Spend $800-$1000 for an account not as good as this?!
Get my 100% HAND LEVELED and hand battle ground grinded

ONY/MC attuned

Gear is LEGIT!
3 Tier 1
Truefaith vest
2 more BIS PURPLES
and EPIC MOUNT

The rest of my gear is all Pre-Bis

300 tailor and enchanter

ALSO COMES WITH 57 Druid! Feral and a legit tank
Can tank everything UP TO MC!

Refund Policy
🛎️ I can provide a refund but you wont need one =) good account =)
Last edited:
Accepting offers. Not trying to get $700-900 like some similar crazy accounts
Just trying to make some bucks off all my hard grinding!!
Send offers =)

I had it up yes, but i have since gotten more epics and leveled the druid and gotten him better gear. Am I not allowed to change my post when items and levels change?
Sorry if that sounded rude Im legit asking if its better to delete and repost or just edit the heck out of original

Last edited:
I wasn't implying anything but trying to understand. I am new, and today is my first time viewing the forums/posts. I thought I saw a listing similar to this one and wanted to confirm it was the same. If I am honest, though, it did seem a little shady because both posts were showing at once. One had a price, and the other was asking for offers. I buy and sell a lot of WoW accounts and can tell you from experience you are better off listing a price and accepting offers than just outright asking for offers without a listing price. When you post something for sale without a price, it makes people leary as it is a bit shady kind of like the bait and switch offers. Just my two cents, but feel free to do what you see fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back