• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

THORNBLADE - Power leveling and custom characters! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 I log you in. Prefer premium/verified.
Hello everyone!

I am offering custom characters and power leveling on Thornblade. You may remember me from Coirnav or Mangler (I avoided Aradune like the plague that it was). If you do then you know I do a quick and thorough job.

Here are my current prices:
Range Price Time
Level 1-50 $100 2-3 days
Level 50-60 $125 2-4 days
Level 1-60. $200 4-5 days

Ask about bulk deals and custom level ranges!

Here is how the process works:
I log in you in on one of my extra computers via a VPN set near to your location. I level you to the desired level and let you know when done. You then take the toon back and change password.

I'm sorry but I don't allow you to log yourself in at this time. This is for both my privacy and the privacy of all of my clients.

I only respond to DIRECT MESSAGES! I'm sorry but I avoid dealing with the thread other than to list prices and such. Keep your anonymity and DM me.

Payment is due up front for anyone not verified and premium. Premium and verified people can pay half up front and the other half upon completion. I encourage everyone to get verified and especially get PREMIUM as that helps to support the site.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None once completed. Partial if partially completed.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back