• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Mischief TheStandards Tailored 1-53 Powerleveling on Mischief Server. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Will login your character over a VPN and powerlevel it on the Mischief server from 1-53 for Krono.
Given the VPN I can connect through your home country or one that is close in order to make it
look like a local VPN that you would normally use. This is for additional peace of mind.

All play is manual gameplay, no third party programs are used, any additional armor / items added
to the account will strictly be at my expense with in game platinum pieces, unless you specify that I
should use yours, like vendor cloth / leather / chain to increase leveling speed. Any additional spells
required for the leveling process will be purchased with my plat from vendors, again, unless you prefer
for me to use your platinum pieces specifically.

Skill increases are not guaranteed although may occur due to the need to 'tag' mobs for experience
in the process of leveling the character or characters that you want powerleveled if multiple accounts.

If experience potions are available and pre-claimed or otherwise purchased I will utilize them in order
to speed up the powerleveling process for you, as necessary, if that is your preference.

Please allow me to custom tailor a powerleveling experience for you that suits your specific needs and
requirements, although, 1-53 is honestly my preference. Also, if you prefer, you can set a temporary
password for the powerleveling.

VPN Country Options:
Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Boznia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica,
Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong,
Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico,
Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore,
Slovokia, Slovania, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine,
United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, or Vietnam.

Refund Policy
🛎️ All refunds are pro-rated based on levels achieved as a percentage of negotiated price
relative to the negotiated timeframe for powerleveling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back