• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute TheRMTAdvantage - Powerleveling dispute. (1 Viewer)

Shukiden

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
TheRMTAdvantage
When did the issue occur?
4/18/21
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/wts-pl-on-aradune-1-60-pls-custom-made-accounts-aas-verified-seller.81822/#post-393927
Value of property in dispute
190$ (180 for the level, 10 for the KR i did receive although now 1/3 of it has been wasted.
I purchased a powerleveling + Krono from TheRMTAdvantage for $190 on 4/15/21. His advertisement said it would take a couple days to level from 1-60. I have seen him on the character two or three times since then. He told me on the 17th that he got started. I asked how the progress was on the 18th and he said he was on Track to get into the deep tomorrow (4/19). He said I could either have his druid instead or I could use it for powerleveling my alts (on of the reasons i made the druid) until he was done.

On the 20th he told me some serious personal issues came up involving his kid which I informed Redbot about in private and don't wish to air the laundry out in here incase they are in fact true. It is now the 26th and I haven't seen him on the character and he hasn't replied to me on EcT or Discord in a few days although he has been active on the site.

I think at this point I would like a full refund. I logged into the account and the Druid is currently level 20 after 11 days. If needed I will post our Discord messages.

Assuming the above statement is correct:

I would say a refund is in order for sure. For lack of a better wording, and I'm sure RMTadv would agree with me, personal issues are no excuse for business mishaps. If it were me I would refund you and throw an extra few krono your way or something for the inconvenience.

Where there is potentially some excuse for not finishing the work, there is less when it comes to keeping someone updated, most of the time two minutes and a simple msg to the buyer would suffice.

All in all he's pretty well known in the community and admittedly it is hard to juggle PLs with random occurrences. Good on him for admitting it was a personal issue that caused his failure to meet expectation, but for this I would expect a courtesy addon.

If all the above is correct of course.

Good luck to you.

Thanks for the input Diamond, I have no qualms with the guy and understand things come up. I’d just like things made right and since he hasn’t been responding to me I figured this could get some attention.

From our interactions he seems like a good dude and I hope everything works out for him and I do not mean to tarnish his name as long as we can work something out.

From our interactions he seems like a good dude and I hope everything works out for him and I do not mean to tarnish his name as long as we can work something out.

I have purchased 100s of levels and AAs from @TheRMTAdvantage and he is freaking amazing! Friendly, Communicative, Effective! If there is a problem here i am certain he will address it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back