• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

there has to be (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisnthat

BANNED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure this is a no no here but there has to be other sites/forums offering p99 items this forum is sucked dry! No one is ever selling plat or highly saught after items.

Does anyone know some where else I can buy some god damn plat on p99? this is a joke I've been asking for days with nothing!

PM if you know anything I have cash to spend and wanting plat looking to buy 100$+ worth or even a fungi no luck here as no one ever sells anything and when they do they're scammers

The reason for this is that P99 has GMs who are also members of redguides. No, we don't know who they are. But when the posts are made for the items/plat, they start watching item logs and when the transaction happens, bans happen. As to how you'll actually get what you're looking for, I've no idea.

the economy is so shot on that server people wanting hundreds of K of some items all while letting no one else get plat because everything is perma camped..... Starting to think my endeavours on p99 are going to a waste of time with how shotty the economy is

Cant even turn to RMT because no one ever sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back