• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Krono The Krono FAQ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.3%
41   3   1
What's a Krono?
Krono are in-game items that can be redeemed for 30 days of "gold" membership for Daybreak's version of EverQuest, as well as other Daybreak Games. They're sold in the Daybreak marketplace and re-sold by regular players all over the internet, including in-game.

They're not available on emulated servers at this time.

How do Krono work?
You redeem Krono in-game by clicking the "Consume Krono" button on your character inventory.

What's the plural of Krono?
Krono

How do I trade Krono?
You can trade them in-game through parcel merchants, the bazaar, or click on another player and use the trade window.

How do I move my Krono to a different character on the same account?
Krono are attached to your account, not your character. All characters on your account will always have the same number of Krono. (provided it's in your Krono slot)

How do I move my Krono to a different server on the same account?
Krono are attached to your account, not your server. All characters on your account, regardless of server, will always have the same number of Krono. (provided it's in your Krono slot)

Example: someone parcels Krono to your Tunare server character. The Krono will immediately appear on your Firiona Vie server character.

What games are supported?
Consuming a Krono in EQ will give your account 30 days of "Daybreak All Access" which as of 2023 includes the following games: Planetside 2, DC Universe Online, EverQuest, EverQuest II

Refund Policy
🛎️ n/a
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back