• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

News Discussion Thank you to Coinstop for working with Paypal to return stolen $ (1 Viewer)

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
@Coinstop has discovered a way for the admins to work with Paypal on getting people's $ back from scammers. He's spent the last week writing and researching this method, and it looks like it's going to save some folks over $800 from the David Rogers scam.

Thank you so much for the work!

Going forward, we'll be using this method to make trading safer.

That is awesome guys. Going to have to agree that I would rather lose a couple hundred and an example be made of some people.

For this to work does anything need to be changed in accepting payments? Are we still able to use friends and family for example?

That is awesome guys. Going to have to agree that I would rather lose a couple hundred and an example be made of some people.

For this to work does anything need to be changed in accepting payments? Are we still able to use friends and family for example?

Friends and Family is still fine to use and is the most secure.

Great job! I'm sure some of us are wondering: does this methodology work retroactively against scams that occurred within the past 3 to 6 months? @Coinstop

Im assuming if the case has been marked as resolved with paypal then it wouldn't be viable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back