• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

TEST 105 SK 100 Nec Raid Copies (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

surfergirl1445

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*Sold. Will post feedback shortly.*

Hey all,

I am done playing EQ and am looking to sell my toons on the TEST server. Two separate accounts.

First account is a level 105 troll, male, shadowknight. He's a raid copy that was made end of August/early September of this year. Gear is excellent: darkwater pieces, hastaduria, farrum, etc. Great augs, clickies, etc. Epic 2.0 completed. Hp approaches 160k buffed, AC is great, too. AAs are just shy of 12k (with autogrant). Lots of great bags, items, exp potions (tons left), etc. Broken mirror expo is not included.

Second account is a level 100 dark elf, male, necromancer. He's also a raid copy but is older--not sure how long ago but gear is good. Epic 2.0 completed. Nice pet earring from Neriak 4th Gate. Fair amount of AAs, clickies, etc.

Both chars have great names and haven't been played too recently. Again, looking to be done and just don't want them to go to waste. Accepting payment via PayPal family/friends. I can do whatever you want for verification.

Looking for best offers--I'm reasonable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back