• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Policy Temporarily disabled posting for level 1 users. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Creation of new sales threads for level 1 users is temporarily disabled. (Bazaar Member, Bazaar Verified, and Level 2 users can still post)

The ability for level 1 users to post threads should return in a couple weeks. In the meantime you can keep bumping your old threads, or upgrade your account either by paying or earning Redcents.

Last edited:
Re: Temporarily disabled posting for normal users.

Although this directly affects me because I'm a level 1 user, I would like to say thank you for doing this. It's unfortunate that you have to take such extreme action, but with the proliferation of illegitimate posts (from the Fitzgeralds and otherwise), I think it is a wise decision, and will help us users to avoid a lot of unnecessary headache. Thanks for lookin' out for us, Redbot!

Although this directly affects me because I'm a level 1 user, I would like to say thank you for doing this. It's unfortunate that you have to take such extreme action, but with the proliferation of illegitimate posts (from the Fitzgeralds and otherwise), I think it is a wise decision, and will help us users to avoid a lot of unnecessary headache. Thanks for lookin' out for us, Redbot!

Flattery gets you a year of "bazaar member."

Is there a reason low enforcement hasn't been able to take care of these two idiots yet?

Mods don't have access to all of our detection tools yet. After we promote a few things should return to normal.

Jeez man, get kali Linux... Send the tool a phishing link or any of the 100000X tools and just take him down... I wish I would've ran across him.. I would've had so much fun.

Creation of new sales threads for level 1 users is temporarily disabled. (Bazaar Member, Bazaar Verified, and Level 2 users can still post)

The ability for level 1 users to post threads should return in a couple weeks. In the meantime you can keep bumping your old threads, or upgrade your account either by paying or earning Redcents.

I see this type of scammer daily. Drives us nuts really.

Good luck w/ your fix Red. :)

No new Daybreak accounts, for players relocating auctioned chars to newly created accounts, can even log into the game itself without setting an SQ/A. Which makes the identification process even more sensitive and thus, more dependent on the verification process that goes on here. The risks for anybody buying accounts from non-verified people has increased. The good thing about the verification that goes on here is that it covers everything. I was surprised at the level of follow-through required to get verified here.

No new Daybreak accounts, for players relocating auctioned chars to newly created accounts, can even log into the game itself without setting an SQ/A.

All you have to do is log in to your main account that has information set, when you get to server select, click chat, and esc out of chat, itll take you to the old log in screen where you can then log in to any account bypassing the "must set SQ bullshit feature. Im sure there's other ways but this is just one I find convenient.

Cheers,

All you have to do is log in to your main account that has information set, when you get to server select, click chat, and esc out of chat, itll take you to the old log in screen where you can then log in to any account bypassing the "must set SQ bullshit feature. Im sure there's other ways but this is just one I find convenient.

Cheers,

Yep. Very annoying really, but this does work.

this is bumming me out, couple of sillies making it difficult for people on here that use it ever so often :( cant post the items i get rarely that are worth a little something something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back