• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Tell me what you need on phinigel, I have platinum and kronos availabe (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Skype name: kyle kriticos
im looking to sell some platinum on phinigel to players who would like to buy 5k for $7 USD.
The price of krono on phinny at the time of this posting is about 5,500-6000 plat so this may be a nice alternative to start out your twinking.

I'm also willing to aquire items for people who need something specific. My trader speands a lot of time in the tunnel so if your looking for an item in particular tell me what it is and i'll tell you how much USD i would charge for getting it and giving it to you.

PLEASE NOTE: I only really want to make deals with players who can add me on skype and the reason is because i want to make sure if I'm selling you something we are both online and ready to make the transaction. I don't want either party to have to pay their end and then wait! Shoot me a message on skype to make sure I'm online if your interested in any of my offers and we'll go from there! If im not online i'll get back to you ASAP!

im looking to sell some platinum on phinigel to players who would like to buy 5k for $7 USD.
The price of krono on phinny at the time of this posting is about 5,500-6000 plat so this may be a nice alternative to start out your twinking.

I'm also willing to aquire items for people who need something specific. My trader speands a lot of time in the tunnel so if your looking for an item in particular tell me what it is and i'll tell you how much USD i would charge for getting it and giving it to you.

PLEASE NOTE: I only really want to make deals with players who can add me on skype and the reason is because i want to make sure if I'm selling you something we are both online and ready to make the transaction. I don't want either party to have to pay their end and then wait! Shoot me a message on skype to make sure I'm online if your interested in any of my offers and we'll go from there! If im not online i'll get back to you ASAP!

Tried to add to skype, need you to PM me your name, or your location so i know who to add

Everyone needs to stop being so aggressive with new traders. He is a fair trader and I have dealt with him. Unless you have a bad experience, the "get verified or you are a scammer" or "beware of this guy" warnings are unwarranted. I encourage everyone to do their due diligence. Which anyone spamming this thread is not doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back