• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek (TEEK) WTS 60 epic bard 2x epic monks 60 non epic ench (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.4%
154   1   0
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Half the accounts are unsubbed atm asking $100 each. I believe the sk are only ones currently subscribed and nothing has been played since kunark but everything fully geared from that time.

WTS 60 epic bard epic 2x epic monks 60 non epic ench

Gear is mid to high end kunark gear can get specific info upon request but will need to resub the accounts as all the subs ran out.

Give me a decent offer in cash or krono not lookin to get rich lookin to offload since I’m not currently playing the game anymore.

All accounts were my mains and have 110-115 chars on FV kinda sad to let those go but oh well my loss is your gain. Enjoy

only have a few kronos left so I got some of the accounts subbed up to show gear but can't get em all online. None have been played since kunark.

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/a

Attachments

• 1727099926203.png
    1727099926203.png
    250.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1727100115078.png
    1727100115078.png
    217 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
WTS 60 epic clr epic bard epic sk 2x epic monks 60 non epic ench

Gear is mid to high end kunark gear can get specific info upon request but will need to resub the accounts as all the subs ran out.

Give me a decent offer in cash or krono not lookin to get rich lookin to offload since I’m not currently playing the game anymore.

All accounts were my mains and have 110-115 chars on FV kinda sad to let those go but oh well my loss is your gain. Enjoy
Monks available? Send an PM if so

Users who are viewing this thread

Back