• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Suspicious Suspicious user-whyIthornblade (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
WhyiThornblade
@WhyIThornblade is sus

I’m looking for a few items on Mischief, he messaged me stating he had them and offered to sell at a price that is much cheaper than going rate.
I told him I would take it and pay after he delivered the item… of course he did not respond.

I also noticed he had a thread selling Krono for $8.50 with 85 in stock that was deleted rather quickly.

Extremely suspicious behavior… warning… if I’m wrong it’s on me.

Last edited:
Fwiw I bought 22kr off him and received them in the past. But if hope he isnt scamming this time around cuz I sent money to him and am waiting for my kr from his recent thread.

I had purchased an item from him in the past week, and it went fine, but this time, he scammed me hard.

I asked to purchase 30 krono from him earlier. He said he was out of krono for the time being.
Figured I'd chime in if there was any relevance to this, he at least didn't try to scam me.
He probably knew Id re arrange his face like a mr. potato head.

What exactly do you mean Pargrok. I for example will ask that krono be delivered to me before I pay for it, since I am an exalted account similarly to Tunnelguy. Verified, many transactions, 100% flawless feedback over years time. I applaud him in this respect.

This is standard practice for long term traders such as me and Tunnelguy.

I just want to point out I would ignore Tunnelguy to if he told me to deliver before being paid

Sending items first in a cash transaction is a pretty regular occurrence to anyone with any sort of reputation around here when interacting with someone with a relatively low feedback, not verified, and a on newer account.

If a seller was not comfortable with this and serious about the sale they’d at least respond saying so, lookin for alternatives to compete the sale.

This showed me it was an attempt at a quick cash grab.

Last edited:
I never deliver item or account info before getting paid.

You’re someone that is verified and premium and been on the site for a long time, so I think you’ve earned that right like I have.

The person in question was a member of 6 weeks, and acting suspicious… so in my mind did not deserve to receive payment for an item I really knew he didn’t have.

Sorry if I made that unclear in my above multiple posts.

Not to derail too much more but yeah, I would want the KR first too if I were verified and they were not. Doubly so if they were a brand new account. Some of us have put serious time into our reputations here. At times taking a loss because that was a mistake on our end rather than refunding the transaction.

Also, I would make william12 send the kr first because I don't like his avatar icon :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back