• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Sontlaak Dragon Replica from Western Wastes... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bertoxboy

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will 3D Print and ship out a plastic replica of Sontlaak Dragon from Western Wastes. It's size can be up to 70x70x70 cm.... that is huge... and expensive, but any size less than that. A nice 1/2 foot size replica of Sontlaak would cost about $60 in plastic, other materials are available. If anybody is interested, please let me know. I can do single orders but once I start manufacturing them, I won't take any new orders until the current ones are done, but I can do group orders as making multiples of the same thing simultaneously is easier than making them one after another. Here is a shitty rendering of what Sontlaak looks like on the computer screen!

Prices by Size for Sontlaak only(includes shipping cost):

7.8x7.8x7.5cm
Black Stainless Steel = $85
Black, White, Red, Purple, Pink, Blue, Yellow Green Orange Plastic = $30ish
Metallic Plastic = $35
Porcelain (unglazed or glazed, black, white, light blue, cobalt blue, light green, vivid green, red) = $40

sontlaak.jpg

sontlaak2.jpg

===============================
Also I still have the solid sterling silver Enchanter Epic below available if anybody is interested in it, $50.

20160513_130531.jpg

Also I'd like to add that I can make replicas of anything in game, including your own personal character, in a variety of materials. The process would include meeting with you on your server for about 5 minutes so that I can rip your character into a 3D file from in-game.

Last edited:
Hey Bertox,

Looks interesting. Considering it.

Couple questions:
Would half the size be literally half the price? On that note I think you are quoting material cost not purchase price. What would that be for either size?
Price for half size of something metal?
Assuming these would be all one color, even in plastic? Some of the cool details of these dragons are their colors, unfortunately.

Appreciate the info.

AutomateEverything

I have to give a quote... just to throw an idea at you... 1x1x1cm is 1cm^3... however 2x2x2cm is 8cm^3, so volume of material scales up much faster with bigger dimensions... for the most part, whatever you want will have a custom quoted price attached to it as everyone will want something different, black or white or red, maybe not plastic, but aluminum or steel or silver or gold (better have bank for gold...) or ceramic, etc. If everybody wants something of the same size and material it will be the same price. I first need to know what you'd want made, in what material and then i can scale the size up and down to give you a quoted price.

Something else to consider, plastic is very easy to make, it is just spat out of a 3d printer. anything metal requires additional man hours, needs to be printed in wax, then I have to make a plaster mold, melt the wax out, cut the mold in half, create vent holes and then pour in the melted metal. I can leave pieces unfinished with a rougher feel or they can be polished. I'm explaining how this works on my end because plastic is easy, metal objects require other materials that the buyer probably doesnt even know is being used. Metal replicas will be more expensive than plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back