• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
Monk
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Hey Hey! Selling 2 of my monks because I have 6 and I don't think I will be able to keep them all adequately geared moving forward in expansions with my playtime. Both are flagged for time and have all of their elemental pieces. They should both be attack capped for worn attack. Will take offers but I think these prices are fair. If you have any specific questions give me a shout!

Edit: adding a magician I forgot I had as well...again prices are negotiable if you have a fair offer.

$125 SOLD
65 Male Human Monk - HP 8.9k+
- 454 aa
- Fiery Staff of Zha with battlefists in bag
- Gear is a mix of Plane of time and Elemental gear + some random prepop
- Almost max worn attack
- Fully Flagged for Plane of Time, P. of Air, Earth B, Water, Fire and random pop flags

$125
SOLD
65 Male Human Monk - HP 8.7k+
- 422 aa
- Battlefists mainhand / Grandmasters mace offhand
- Gear is a mix of Time, Elemental gear + some random prepop / bazaar
- Fully Flagged for Plane of Time, P. of Air, Earth B, Fire and random pop flags

$100
65 Male Dark Elf Magician - HP 7.8k+ / Mana 7.6k+
- 370 AA
- Appropriate Focus for nukes
- Gear is a mix of Time, Elemental, random pop / bazaar
- Fully Flagged for Plane of Time, P. of Air, Earth B, Fire and random pop flags

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if characters are not as described
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back