• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Level
50, 48
Race
High Elf
Class
Magician
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Accounts sold. Thanks

tl;dr:
Selling a 48 Mage for SOLD
Selling a level 50 Mage for SOLD

Selling my Lvl 50 and 48 Magicians. Both are High Elf Males Agnostic. I leveled these characters side by side along with my main account. Now that my main is 50 and decently geared I have no use for the Mages.

I made these accounts with full intention of eventually selling them. No CC used, made an email for each account a week before Mangler launch, I will supply you with the email so you have complete ownership of the account. I created both accounts using a Krono.

General information
Both accounts come with 30 days of current game time as of todays posting (4/14/19). The level 50 comes with 1000p to spend, the level 48 has about 200p.

Gear
The level 50 Mage is fully geared with a mix of medium/low tier items. Nothing amazing, but he comes fully equipped. Total value of all equipped gear is a little over 1000p. Mostly consists of gear I obtained from nameds during my grouping and Loam pieces/JC items. The level 48 Mage is stripped or low quality gear in slots. Nothing worth mentioning.

Spells
Both come with all Vendor bought spells. Both have all of the final tier Researched Pet spells. Only researched spells missing are the lower tier pets I skipped on them. The level 48 Mage is missing Everfount though.

Skills
Both mages' Casting skills, defense+dodge and meditate are at or near max for level. Others still need work on.

Notable loot
Level 50 Mage has Torch of Alna, Guise of the Deceiver
Lvl 48 Mage has Torch of Alna, Stein of Ulissa, Guise of the Deceiver

Anyways that is all the important info I can think of. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me and I'll get back to you asap.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Let me know if something goes wrong and we can work something out.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back