• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

---SOLD---(Test) Level 105 Raid Geared Characters As Low As $20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Covenant

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
All sold, keeping thread for feedback purposes.

I am selling many accounts with my Test server crew. I am the original owner and have full account info. All accounts have SQA set but only two have a CC used, either way full account info is given to you to do whatever you want with them.

Test server comes with all expansions except EoK free, which is the highest all accounts have. If you have any questions about playing on Test feel free to ask as well.

All characters are fully TBM raid geared and have all Rank 3 spells/tomes from VoA to TBM and come with 1 BILLION plat each. (Or 999 million, you don't want to actually go over 1 billion or it causes problems) and each has at least 100 charges of 100% XP bonus (each charge lasting 30 minutes).

Prices are as low as I'm willing to go, anything less and I'd just save them in case I ever came back (doubtful).

I do NOT do business with people without verified Paypal accounts. F&F only,

The characters are:

105 Male Wood Elf Warrior

SOLD

105 Male Dark Elf Shadowknight
SOLD

105 Male Gnome Mage
SOLD

105 Male Iksar Shaman
SOLD

105 Male Wood Elf Rogue
SOLD

105 Male Wood Elf Druid
SOLD

105 Male Wood Elf Bard
SOLD

105 Male Gnome Enchanter
SOLD

Any questions feel free to send me a message asking.

Last edited:
Re: (Test) Level 105 Raid Geared Characters As Low As $20

Bought two accounts from this gentleman today! Very quick and extremely easy, toons were clean and ready to play.

Re: (Test) Level 105 Raid Geared Characters As Low As $20

I bought the rest. Posting to give my account some posts and credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back