• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SOLD SOLD SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicesandwiches

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Where to begin...

23/ 24 Expansions
about 1500SC
Some game time remaining.

AB, 105 Bard with a bunch of decent items at the time - mainly grouped. About 2.6mil plat - Heroes Forge, Epics, Dizok Duffel amongst other things. Plus a trader with too much stuff to list including collections and tradeskill items; certainly enough to make a bit more plat! And 1.6mil on FV with some bits yet to sell.

Agnarr, Human Druid. Was in a raiding guild so have some nice items from most content including ST but not Luclin as I haven't been on much at all. Has EofS, Xanthes and Epic plus Primal Essence shield, naturewalker gear, Kromzek crown and belt of dwarf slaying
Alt wizard at 30ish focused on tradeskills as was going to be my next main after Luclin finished. Has Hero Forge and some nice twinkage. Lastly, trader has a few bits but there's about 11.5kpp across the account. Also bought the Steadfast Satchel on Agnarr too...

I can give you the details for the account with no issues and you can edit them.

9 Krono

Last edited:
Re: 60 Druid for sale

tiddley ump te dump

- - - Updated - - -

Added changes to account - Secret question has been set

Last 4 numbers on CC although that card has expired now

No handle, name or zip code set

And the email/ email account will be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back