• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief ***SOLD OUT ***WTS Monk/Necro/cleric ***SOLD OUT*** (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Level
65/65
Race
can't remember
Class
monk and warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 none
**SOLD***WTS 65 mnk around 5 aa. Mostly EP-Potime gear 2HB from General in Pofire. ASking $90 OBO ****SOLD***

***SOLD***WTS 65 Warrior around 27 AA. Mostly EP-PoTime gear . Asking $120 OBO****SOLD***

****SOLD****WTS Necro 65 143 AA 9.5k hp raid buffed. 8.5k mana. EP/Potime gear minus 1 earring and ring. ASking 100$ OBO****SOLD****

****SOLD***WTS Cleric 65 around 8.4k mana. Around 12 AA. Close to full if not full EP and PoTime gear. Asking 80$.****SOLD****

Accounts ran out of time about a week ago, If your not satisfied with the toon I will give a 100% refund for the account an krono.

Refund Policy
🛎️ Accounts ran out of time about a week ago, If your not satisfied with the toon I will give a 100% refund for the account an krono.
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back