• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Rizlona Sold out....thank you! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
Many
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 No email address has ever been verified on the account.
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Hey everyone! RL has gotten busy with a promotion at work and a new small business me and my wife are jumping into so I am going to put down EQ for now. I currently solo all anguish content by borrowing a second enchanter from a friend for the OMM event with this 30 crew.

Pricing is flexible for reasonable offers...I am just throwing down some starting numbers that I think are fair.

Selling 30 toons and will take offers on each....they don't currently have kronos up on them but I will up the accounts to get any info you need from them. I will include some basic details below. Give me a shout if you are interested. 12 of the accounts are accounts I have had for well over 10 years so there are various characters across other servers I no longer play.

All toons have appropriate AA's with most in the 700 to 1000 range or higher

$300
Warrior
- nearly all best in slot anguish gear - around 19.6k hps or so....2.0 finished SOLD

$200
Warrior
- 18k+ hps 2.0 finished anguish/tacvi/mpg level gear

$100
Shadowknight
- 16kish hps SOLD

$100
Paladin
- 16kish hps

$100 each
5 Clerics
- 2 clerics with 1.0 finished / 3 without 1.0

$150 each
4 Monks
- all with 2.0 completed SOLD

$125 each
3 Berserkers
- all have 2.0 orb but have not started epics...they currently have mpg trial weaps or anguish 2handers 1 left

$125 each
2 Rogues
- 1 with tacvi daggar + omm offhand.....other with anguish daggar + amv sword offhand

$100
Druid
- standard gear

$100 each
2 Shaman - 1 with his time stick and 1 without SOLD

$100 each
5 Bards
- all have horn from ikk2 4 left

$100
Enchanter
SOLD

$100
Wizard

$100
Beastlord

$100
Ranger

Reminder - all toons have sufficient gear to do anguish without any issues as I solo the content with this group of 30. Give me a shout with any questions and again I am flexible on pricing but I do believe this is either underpriced or fair.

*Special thanks to all that have bought chars from me now and in the past...I really appreciate the trust and interactions we have had*

Refund Policy
🛎️ Full refund if seller has provided bad information
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back