• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Sold me an account that was almost immediately banned (1 Viewer)

Can you please link the sales thread.
Also they haven't been online in 5+ weeks.
I posted in the forums saying i was looking to buy a cleric. He answered me in the conversation thread i shared above. After i bought the account I deleted the post so I wouldn't get any more hits on it. I could use a little help finding the deleted sales thread, I've looked all through the options and I must be missing it. I can provide screen shots if you don't have access to my Conversations. My last contact with him was when he sold me the account in mid July. I've been emailing him here, and on his gmail address plus I started a Paypal dispute. I haven't had any answer from any of those sources.

Thank you for your help.

How long after purchasing was it banned? Were you able to log in?

If you were able to log in we count that as sale complete, and GM banning we don't hold the seller accountable *unless* their refund policy states otherwise.

We urge users to leave feedback in cases like this to warn against sellers with poor practices.

Last edited:
How long after purchasing was it banned? Were you able to log in?

If you were able to log in we count that as sale complete, and GM banning we don't hold the seller accountable *unless* their refund policy states otherwise.

We urge users to leave feedback in cases like this to warn against sellers with poor practices.
I was able to log on. It was about two weeks. I will leave feedback thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back