• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report Sold me an account didn't have the states item and didn't even provide details to change login/pw (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Yeehaw776
When did the issue occur?
10/18/2021
Value of property in dispute
$100
The thread is deleted now (per my request after I paid him as I don't want p99 account info on here).

He sold me a p99 blue necro account that was supposed to come with a pre nerf Circlet of Shadow. I paid him up front and logged in hour laters since I was at work. Once on the account, no Circlet anywhere on the account. It had the other stated items but I specifically bought this from him cause I wanted the circlet not the necro.

On top of that he is unresponsive to pms and the info he provided doesn't allow to log into the forum to change the password, so he lied about that.

Not excepting much to come of this I'm just glad it wasn't a lot of money. Anyway be careful to anyone else who potentially deals with this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back