• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback sgreen left for FreEQ2PlaySalesServices be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback sgreen left for FreEQ2PlaySalesServices be removed?

• where is teh paldin guild/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Username(s) of the accused
sgreen
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️

@FreEQ2PlaySalesServices is disputing feedback left by sgreen. Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads: "False advertising, no product. "

If you are a moderator or staff please do not vote or comment.

First, I would like to simply state, though I am newer to selling (yes been a user for awhile), I have constantly tried to stay competitive and find ways to save the customer simultaneously. Like everyone else on the Krono Forum, I have advertised my prices and status(es). That said, sgreen reached out twice, both of them I was marked "ZzZ" sleeping and "may respond" (which I still did from my phone after it beeped at me. I simply couldn't do any transactions whether due to being AFK or out of Krono, though my advertising stayed to show people what I can offer AND it also said that I would honor ANY incentives they did do while I was AFK or out of Krono, period.

And just so we're clear $94.90 - $5.00 = $89.90 divided by 10 Krono = $8.99 each, thus the incentive.

I am here as a small-time guy trying to enjoy my hobby, gaming, while also dumping off extra Kronos that I don't need for my personal accounts.

I am sorry if he felt mislead, but that is why I had it posted that I would still honor the incentives when anyone would make future krono purchases. (see below) .... and even since then, this is an old post, I have modified it to be more clear for ALL to see in my newest adaptions and adjustments to being a competitive small time seller here.

1653329603192.png

Case and point. I have NEVER given @sgreen any answer that would imply that we starting a transaction (no payment information was exchanged whatsoever) nor completed any transaction with this @sgreen; furthermore, I had responded so he didn't feel left hanging and waiting because that's good customer service.

Have a great day! :)

Last edited:
I see Diamond Krono chimed in. He sells for $9.90 and I try to discount sellers to $8.99; of course, I'd be angry too if my competition was trying to underbid and save customers more money. That said, regardless of the outcome, I will continue to strive to save my customers money when they actually follow through with actual transactions.

Thanks and have a terrific day!

Last edited:
Bro, you've been bumping on everyone without having product to sell, even I noticed it.

He gave you feedback which Redbot stated was legitimate. You then retaliated with red feedback simply because you were left feedback.
If this is a question of whether or not you are bumping without product, you can clearly read here.

You have been doing this for a long time and it is negatively affecting the community.
I voted to leave the feedback based on factual evidence.
Bumping isn't hurting anyone, we're allowed 3 bumps per day. What it does do is inform my customers that there are other options, cheaper options! For example, "hey guys! when I sell krono, i sell them for $8.99 each if you're willing to click some incentives"...

Anyhow, there are now 250 ducat purchases for 11 bumps a day if you feel that 3 bumps is really affecting YOUR ability to sell Krono; for example, Diamond Krono bought it immediately and has been using it.

Last edited:
Leaving your ad up while you're sleeping or out of Krono is absolutely a detriment to the community. As a buyer, I look through the Krono forum, find the best option, and message that person. I then give them an opportunity to respond to me before moving on to the next seller. The way that you have your ad title structured, coupled with your behavior, wastes customer's time, and warrants negative feedback. The title of your ad in the photo says "INSTANT_DELIVERY_REPLY" near the beginning, but also says "MAY_or_may_not_RESPOND ZzZ_ZzZ_Zz" at the end. Unless we're reading right to left, we're going to see the first part and assume that you're online and ready to deliver. I voted to keep the feedback because I've wasted time trying to contact sellers who do stuff like this. My recommendation moving forward is that if you're not available or you're out of Krono, make that more clear in your ad so that a potential buyer can move on to the next seller without wasting time waiting for you to respond and say you can't help them.

And for the record, @Redbot response to that Feedback

"Freeplayservices is correct, this feedback is against our policy.

Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. A site where competitors leave negative feedback for one another out of anger isn't helpful.

No dispute thread needed, removing feedback."

Posted by Redbot.

Which then again, this is issue is the SAME, there was NO transaction and there was never a failed transaction, nor a transaction even started.

Last edited:
Leaving your ad up while you're sleeping or out of Krono is absolutely a detriment to the community. As a buyer, I look through the Krono forum, find the best option, and message that person. I then give them an opportunity to respond to me before moving on to the next seller. The way that you have your ad title structured, coupled with your behavior, wastes customer's time, and warrants negative feedback. The title of your ad in the photo says "INSTANT_DELIVERY_REPLY" near the beginning, but also says "MAY_or_may_not_RESPOND ZzZ_ZzZ_Zz" at the end. Unless we're reading right to left, we're going to see the first part and assume that you're online and ready to deliver. I voted to keep the feedback because I've wasted time trying to contact sellers who do stuff like this. My recommendation moving forward is that if you're not available or you're out of Krono, make that more clear in your ad so that a potential buyer can move on to the next seller without wasting time waiting for you to respond and say you can't help them.
@Drognir PERIOD, he leaves it up so people can message him and give them response, JUST THE WAY I DO. It's not brain science. Diamond Krono ALSO leaves his AT THE VERY END OF THE MESSAGE period.

My recommendation moving forward is that if you're not available or you're out of Krono, make that more clear in your ad so that a potential buyer can move on to the next seller without wasting time waiting for you to respond and say you can't help them.
Then the majority, including Diamond Krono, on the Krono forum should be handed the same negative feedback comment as they do the same thing...

My goal with all that I continue to do with my advertisement is find ways to SAVE CUSTOMERS MONEY. IF that's going to draw me negative feedback, then that is a problem, period.

Proof that you bump with no product directly from staff.

6663o.jpg

Proof that you abuse bumps

Redbot posted this, your bumps in accordance with mine, coupled with never making sales, only incentivizing people to thumbs up your post or "follow" you.

6 minutes,
1 minutes
5 minutes,
3 hours,
20 minutes ,
within seconds,
12 minutes,
10 minutes,
11 hrs,
2 min,
6 min,

Your incentivizing people to "follow" and click "Like" without having product to sell. I don't have to tell anyone why this is bad for the site.
The feedback should stand.

Your incentivizing people to "follow" and click "Like" without having product to sell. I don't have to tell anyone why this is bad for the site.
The feedback should stand.
Again, there's no harm in it, I'm not doing anything wrong by providing incentives or options, period. The site warrants us 3 bumps a day, so I use them. Congratulations on spending 250 ducats so you can spam 11 bumps all day :) #FixtForYourWorriesomeConspiracyIssues ...

Also, what I love about Teichou says in your image is he recognizes that 1. He literally tells you they are NOT intentional which implies 1. I AM NOT nor have I ever been OUT TO GET DIAMOND KRONO , get over it , we are all here to sell CHEAPEST KRONO and be seen and heard doing so, hence BUMPING 11x DAILY for you

And... it's ALL VERIFIABLE information, you can literally check to see if they've done them, AGAIN what harm is there in that Diamond Krono, please for the love of all that is good with the world, explain this to me? The only thing bad for you is the price in which they are capable of getting to $8.99 (which many have gotten) and undercutting your $9.90 price LOL.

And again, NO TRANSACTIONS were entered into, no information was exchanged; literally the opposite happened, PERIOD. It's funny to see the competition chiming in, when they're just being undercut and that's affecting them personally, so OF COURSE, it's bad for Diamond Krono.

THIS IS ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS SAVING MONEY! There should NEVER be a problem with that EVER. Again, if there is, then THAT is the problem.

EVEN @Redbot himself posted, " Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. No dispute thread needed, removing feedback. "

Last edited:
I guess the real question is first of all.... why are you bumping threads if you're not selling? I understand you can bump x3 times a day... I can as well, but I haven't bumped my thread despite everything in it still being for sale because of two things, 1. I no longer need to fund the vacation I was planning because of some unexpected income. 2. There are people here who literally utilize this money as their primary income, i'm not going to steal business / get in the way of others out of pride of being a good seller? That doesn't add up.

If you don't have products to sell you wouldn't keep opening doors to your store would you?

It seems like you're hoping mainly to steal business from other Krono sellers, in hopes you'll receive a big stock, and then be able to start fulfilling orders. That seems to be the ongoing trend.

Any word?

You're saying , "Again, there's no harm in it, I'm not doing anything wrong by providing incentives or options, period."

You don't see an issue with bumping someone down the list when you have no product?

1. It is a bonus to be at the top of the list, you're the first viewed seller.
2. If a buyer messages multiple traders and none respond, there is a timer that prevents them from messaging again until the lockout is removed to prevent spam.

You: "I see Diamond Krono chimed in. He sells for $9.90 and I try to discount sellers to $8.99; of course, I'd be angry too if my competition was trying to underbid and save customers more money"

Some people need this income.

With all due respect, you are not my competition, but nor is anyone else for that matter. I don't consider other sellers on this site my competition. If I did, you would not qualify, because don't sell anything. I am in no way shape or form incentivized to be against you. It is my non-biased opinion that what you are doing should be used as an example of what not to do based on facts.

Your personal attacks do not have an effect on me, I do not know you, and you do not know me. I voted for the negative feedback to remain for the betterment of everyone, including myself.

I guess the real question is first of all.... why are you bumping threads if you're not selling? I understand you can bump x3 times a day... I can as well, but I haven't bumped my thread despite everything in it still being for sale because of two things, 1. I no longer need to fund the vacation I was planning because of some unexpected income. 2. There are people here who literally utilize this money as their primary income, i'm not going to steal business / get in the way of others out of pride of being a good seller? That doesn't add up.

If you don't have products to sell you wouldn't keep opening doors to your store would you?

It seems like you're hoping mainly to steal business from other Krono sellers, in hopes you'll receive a big stock, and then be able to start fulfilling orders. That seems to be the ongoing trend.

Any word?
It's definitely not harming their ability to get business, i.e. 11 BUMPS A DAY for Diamond Krono NOW everyone LOL! And he does it A LOT, period. MY 3x Bumps is not a big deal. That said, what's to say it doesn't help my family when I can. And what's to say it's not HELPING THE CUSTOMERS' FAMILIES and LIVES' FIRST AND FOREMOST BY SAVING THEM MONEY, giving them options to consider????

And no, I never receive big stocks, I do typically 10 Kronos at a time. Period. I'm just a guy enjoying a game and dumping krono when I have them. But most importantly, SAVING CUSTOMERS MONEY BY SELLING THEM KRONO THAT COSTS US NOTHING TO GET A HOLD OF.

With all due respect, you are not my competition, but nor is anyone else for that matter. I don't consider other sellers on this site my competition. If I did, you would not qualify, because don't sell anything. I am in no way shape or form incentivized to be against you. It is my non-biased opinion that what you are doing should be used as an example of what not to do based on facts.

Your personal attacks do not have an effect on me, I do not know you, and you do not know me. I voted for the negative feedback to remain for the betterment of everyone, including myself.
LOL As he changed his price to $8.95 to beat my $8.99 and others $9.00 AND then made a MEME that stated "So Diamond can put food on the table" C'mon bro... you're playing the same game everyone else is! And what's worse is you BOUGHT 11 BUMPS to get ahead of the competition EVERYTIME. LOL SMH @ Your logic

IF I wasn't your competition, why did you go to $8.95 and not just $8.99 to beat the other $9.00 competitors LOL

DK and other sellers here can bump as many times as they'd like given they can continue to fulfill orders.

So, why are you bumping threads if you don't have products to sell? Can you see how that annoys buyers and sellers alike?

FreEQ2playsales aka Kronosales: "Diamond made a MEME that stated "So Diamond can put food on the table"

$1,000 if you can show me this meme.

Last edited:
DK and other sellers here can bump as many times as they'd like given they can continue to fulfill orders.

So, why are you bumping threads if you don't have products to sell? Can you see how that annoys buyers and sellers alike?
Again, there's no harm in PROVIDING MONEY SAVING OPTIONS TO CONSIDER FOR CUSTOMERS SPENDING, period. There is NO RULE AGAINST BUMPING 3x DAILY, excep that we are ALLOWED TO BUMPED 3x DAILY.

And again, EVEN @Redbot himself posted, " Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. No dispute thread needed, removing feedback. "

So why we're discussing ANY OF THIS until there are changes to the rule or otherwise, I have said my peace, I CARE MORE ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS SAVING MONEY THAN I DO ANYTHING ELSE!

Diamond made a MEME that stated "So Diamond can put food on the table"

$1,000 if you can show me this meme.
LOL you got me there, I didn't 'save it from your post' but it was done, it was creative and it was competitive, you changed your price, you made a heart tugging meme, and I'm sure you sold Krono, I APPLAUD that effort!

Again, there's no harm in PROVIDING MONEY SAVING OPTIONS TO CONSIDER FOR CUSTOMERS SPENDING, period. There is NO RULE AGAINST BUMPING 3x DAILY, excep that we are ALLOWED TO BUMPED 3x DAILY.

And again, EVEN @Redbot himself posted, " Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. No dispute thread needed, removing feedback. "
ioooy1.JPG

Redbot originally removed the feedback saying there was no transaction.
Redbot then noticed you deleted the transaction thread.
He then removed the warning from Sgreen, and told him he is free to reapply the feedback to you.

And so should mine have been, BECAUSE

EVEN @Redbot himself posted, " Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. No dispute thread needed, removing feedback. "

Redbot originally removed the feedback saying there was no transaction.
Redbot then noticed you deleted the transaction thread.
He then removed the warning from Sgreen, and told him he is free to reapply the feedback to you.
THERE WAS NO TRANSACTION THREAD WHAT I POSTED WAS THE THREAD.... NEVER GAVE PAYPAL INFO... NEVER GAVE A PRICE... NEVER AGREED TO SELL HIM KRONO... NOTHING OF THE SORT.... PERIOD. And @Redbot can verify ALL OF THAT TOO!

The feedback you left was against policy, which is why it was removed by Redbot and you received a warning. You may not retaliate with feedback without grounds to do so.

The feedback you left was against policy, which is why it was removed by Redbot and you received a warning. You may not retaliate with feedback without grounds to do so.
This what you're doing here back and forth you have been warned for as well. I would appreciate it if you'd stop harassing me as a competitor. Thanks!

@FreEQ2PlaySalesServices

Man, you really need to take a step back and look at this from a logical standpoint as almost nothing you're stating as your primary business model makes any sense whatsoever.

Listen, if you don't have Kronos to sell, you are not saving people money by having them waste their time by messaging you first. All this is doing, literally is adding an additional step (waste of time) between the consumer, and the product.

You can't say you care about the customers while simultaneously getting them to message you / reply to your threads / w/e with promises of a discount that never actually applies.

Essentially what you're doing is false advertising.

Again, imagine seeing that TV on sale at a local electronic store, drive the hour to get there, only to find out the store is completely out of stock.

EDIT: Again, completely forgetting about DK and other Krono sellers here.... this makes no logical sense at all and ends in just a waste of everyones time.

You can't say you care about the customers while simultaneously getting them to message you / reply to your threads / w/e with promises of a discount that never actually applies.
LITERALLY have done SEVERAL transactions this way. Again, @Redbot can verify this is accurate BECAUSE I DO CARE ABOUT SAVING THE CUSTOMER MONEY!

Again, imagine seeing that TV on sale at a local electronic store, drive the hour to get there, only to find out the store is completely out of stock.
As if that has NEVER happened to anyone, EVER! Product sells and yet the advertisement still remains to encourage you to shop there next time and STILL. SMH @ this logic.... LOL

OK, this is what you left for Sgreens negative feedback, and this is the problem exactly...

1. Had a negative experience with this customer, who simply blamed me for not being available, though it was posted I was sleeping "ZzZ ZzZ" and "may not respond"... No transaction took place.​

2. FreEQ2PlaySalesServicesToday at 12:17 PM
    In addition, if I am unable to respond, I honor all incentives that are completed prior to ANY actual transaction that occurs for my customers. Thanks everyone who has been kind and understanding in this regards!

What you're stating, is that you are promising customers a discount to YOUR Krono, given THEY wait for YOU to be in stock again on Kronos, otherwise you won't honor the discount? And you won't honor the discount if they go to a different krono seller since your discount message? That is complete nonsense dude.

LITERALLY have done SEVERAL transactions this way. Again, @Redbot can verify this is accurate BECAUSE I DO CARE ABOUT SAVING THE CUSTOMER MONEY!

As if that has NEVER happened to anyone, EVER! Product sells and yet the advertisement still remains to encourage you to shop there next time and STILL. SMH @ this logic.... LOL

Oh, my, god, no it doesn't. This is why stores literally make the local news when they promise a product and run out super early into the discount. It's considered horrible business practice. I'm not sure how to explain that. You're also only responding to things that we literally can't see here.

I mean, literally, something as small as McDonald's Schezwuan Sauce not meeting the supply / demand quota was enough to put America into an uproar. You're selling a niche product that people need right then and now. If they wanted to wait 24 hours they could just purchase it from the store.

Alright, gonna break this down Barney-Style.

1. Guy sees an Advertisement stating Product X is going to be on Discount Y.
2. As the guy sees the advertisement was actually JUST posted, surely he must be able to get his hands on X.
3. He reaches out to the store (whether drives, calls, messages, etc...) only to find out they're already out of stock but promise you a discount on the next supply, given you don't shop anywhere else while you wait, otherwise this discount is NULL and VOID.
4. This means every person that messages you at any given point is getting probably less than a 50% chance of actually receiving the product they want.

5. Whatever, they decide to try again later.
6. Steps 1 - 4 repeat. Again and again. Until it eventually leads to Step 7.

7. You managed to piss people off thus resulting in negative feedback.

Conclusion: Feedback should stay.

Last edited:
BOTTOM LINES:

1. EVERYONE in the Krono forum does this, I am not alone, yet singled out again.

2. THERE ARE NO RULES against 3x Bumping... whether to simply advertise or otherwise.

3. THERE WAS NO TRANSACTION EVER DONE, STARTED, OR OTHERWISE; therefore, this should be removed.

3a. Transaction definition , " an instance of buying or selling something; a business deal " WHICH A DEAL WAS NEVER MADE NOR FOLLOWED THROUGH AT ALL EVER!

3b. " @Redbot stated and previously removed last issue " Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. No dispute thread needed, removing feedback. "

I have said my peace. Have a great day! :) THANK YOU ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO FOLLOW THE INCENTIVES, SAVE MONEY, and DO ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS and FEEDBACK regarding those transactions!

Last edited:
BOTTOM LINES:

1. EVERYONE in the Krono forum does this, I am not alone, yet singled out again.

2. THERE ARE NO RULES against 3x Bumping... whether to simply advertise or otherwise.

3. THERE WAS NO TRANSACTION EVER DONE, STARTED, OR OTHERWISE; therefore, this should be removed.

3a. Transaction definitioin , " an instance of buying or selling something; a business deal " WHICH A DEAL WAS NEVER MADE NOR FOLLOWED THROUGH AT ALL EVER!

3b. " @Redbot stated and previously removed last issue " Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions, neither of which occured. No dispute thread needed, removing feedback. "

I have said my peace. Have a great day! :) THANK YOU ALL THE CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO FOLLOW THE INCENTIVES, SAVE MONEY, and DO ACTUAL TRANSACTIONS and FEEDBACK regarding those transactions!

1. Everyone typically who uses a bump on their thread is because they are currently online, in stock, and available to sell. Bumping for any other purpose is a waste of time.

2. There are no rules, correct. We're not discussing rules on bumping. We're discussing bad business practices which is what the negative feedback is about.

3. This definitely constitutes a failed transaction. You can't use semantics over and over again for negative feedbacks lost. Clearly what you're doing is pissing people off. Quit trying to look for excuses. Just own up to it and just sell when you're ready to sell.

4. Becoming the "pain in the ass" on any small community site like ECTunnel isn't the brightest idea.

BOTTOM LINES:

3a. Transaction definition , " an instance of buying or selling something; a business deal " WHICH A DEAL WAS NEVER MADE NOR FOLLOWED THROUGH AT ALL EVER!

"Feedback covers transactions and failed transactions. Since you defined transaction, I'll define failed: "(of an undertaking or a relationship) not achieving its end or not lasting; unsuccessful."

If I message you and attempt to purchase Krono from you, and I cannot purchase them because of an issue on your end, that is a failed transaction. Generally that is not something that warrants negative feedback. What warrants negative feedback is your blatant and repeated predatory/false advertising and otherwise unsavory business practices.

BOTTOM LINES:

@sgreen , Thanks for the humbling feedback and opportunity to improve my practices and etiquette on the forums within this small community; I have never been ill-intent about what I am doing or how I am doing it, but to make good positive impact by saving buyers money when I am available to sell Kronos to buyers. Please forgive me.

Have a great day @sgreen and everyone that participated in this thread! :)

.... those are your final remarks? After creating an ongoing debate that lasted this long while coming up with excuse after excuse as to why this should be removed, only for you to say, I'm extremely humbled by this opportunity?

Dude, are you a sociopath who just loves wasting everyone's time?

@sgreen , Thanks for the humbling feedback and opportunity to improve my practices and etiquette on the forums within this small community; I have never been ill-intent about what I am doing or how I am doing it, but to make good positive impact by saving buyers money when I am available to sell Kronos to buyers. Please forgive me.

Have a great day @sgreen and everyone that participated in this thread! :)
What the heck does this mean..
I cannot waste my time trying to talk sense with you further, this is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back