• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Suspicious Should this feedback roks1986 left for Necrofaust be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback roks1986 left for Necrofaust be removed?

• No, Let it stay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teichou

The First Men
Staff member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
roks1986
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️

@Necrofaust is disputing feedback left by @roks1986
Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads:
Made a deal, took awhile between communication but told me that its acceptable, got a better deal, didnt inform me-didnt allow me to counter offer or anything.

If you are a moderator or staff please do not vote or comment.

Wasn't this feedback already voted on,... almost 6 months ago? same ppl

Same people different feedback

Yes we are the same people. I left EQ for about 2yrs and have just come back. I saw Roks1986 had my feedback removed which was a response to him leaving feedback as i wouldn't sell my p99 account to him.

My side is that p99 trades are very delicate, the p99 SALEs i have done here have been faultless due to being careful. Roks was asking details i wasnt comfortable sharing and was pushing the sale, i said it was sold to someone else and i took it down for some time before later successfully selling it here with a happy buyer who left positive feedback.

No transaction or exchange of details took place. From memory we couldnt agree at the time to remove feedback as feelings were hurt.

I have been buying and selling here for many years and all 100% positive feedback before and after this.

Given that Roks1986 appealed, i am hoping people will see this is a minor tiff between two trusted sellers and vote to remove for both of us.

appreciate you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back