• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Should this feedback FreEQ2PlaySalesServices left for sgreen be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should this feedback FreEQ2PlaySalesServices left for sgreen be removed?

• where is teh paldin guild/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

Staff member
Pronouns
He/Him
Rating - 93.6%
43   3   1
Username(s) of the accused
FreEQ2PlaySalesServices
⚖️ This is an official feedback dispute, sponsored by the Ducat shop. After 7 days the votes will be tallied and the most popular judgement upheld. Official feedback rules are found here. 🧑‍⚖️

@sgreen is disputing feedback left by FreEQ2PlaySalesServices. Here is a link to the feedback. Note that this link may not work for non-moderators due to the user's privacy settings.

It reads: "Had a negative experience with this customer, who simply blamed me for not being available, though it was posted I was sleeping "ZzZ ZzZ" and "may not respond"... No transaction took place."

If you are a moderator or staff please do not vote or comment.

This was the original thread. Has since been changed to reflect a more honest title.
1653354668897.png

You can't leave someone negative feedback because they left you feedback, it's in the policy.
That was why redbot originally removed it.

He simply changed the feedback to fit within what WOULD count as negative feedback, should anyone actually agree with it.​

Screenshot_20220523-193054_Chrome.jpg
I've apologized, changed my clarity, reached out to resolve, and went with formalities through dispute feedback. I am at peace either way. The feedback system is based on emotion and not facts, so I've expressed my concerns with the experience I've had with this individual. End of story. Have a great night!

At least this guy's keeping the dispute forums flowing... Obviously, remove the feedback.

Looking forward to the next go-round.

EDIT: "which if you read that at all and understood it at all" - 5 Star Customer Support.

Last edited:
Honestly at this point, how difficult would it be to have a "Feedback System" and a "Reputation System". Feedback, strict transaction related only. Reputation.... say w/e you want / post screenshots of bad interactions w/e.

Actually super easy.

New Forum Thread:

Review for Reputation:

If sellers opt to have personal reviews posted about them, they can create a thread for people to leave feedback.

Only way to leave comments though, is if you create a thread yourself.

Everyone involved,

I just wanted to reach out and say truly I'm sorry... My biggest problem was trying to keep up with the Joneses (Diamond Krono) mentality and perfecting that so-to-speak. In doing so, I learned a ton about selling Krono on this website if/when I have Krono to sell, I am sorry that it drove me so hard that it drew negative attention and feedback. That said, I was truly humbled by the unintended negative attention and feedback you all have provided me and I will be just logging on to this forum when I have Krono to sell. Sorry for any and all pain and frustration I have caused the community. A good night's rest... the audience and its feedback humbled me through these processes finally spoke to me differently, which is why I am at peace with the motions moving forward.

Please forgive me again for any heartache and headache I have caused you and the community! I have made changes given the feedback and will continue to do them accordingly.

I have removed @sgreen 's negative feedback. Thank you for your honest feedback @sgreen and everyone else these last few incidents and days.

Have a great rest of your day! :)

FreEQ2play

p.s.-- I did reach out to DK personally with some of this writing, but didn't know any better way to write it, so that said, I did not reinvent the wheel in some regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back