• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling multiple accounts as a package with big discount (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't want to spend time breaking up all my EQ stuff. I'm looking for 1 buyer for everything.

This includes multiple level 60s, easily 500k in gear, and more.

Looking for $1,500 minimum buy out, if anyone offers more the highest price wins.

Message me in PM to discuss but I will not be providing specific information. All I can say is you can easily resell everything and make a profit, I just don't want the risk and hassle.

My intent is to find an established community member who is verified with feedback and wants to resell this stuff parted out for a profit. Anyone is welcome to buy but you'll be paying up front via methods that can't be reversed if you have no reputation here.

Last edited:
Bump and price dropped to $1,500.

If you're paying $3/k just buy this package and get 500k+ at that price plus multiple 60s and other accounts. I guarantee you'll end up paying lower than $3/k in the end, there is more like 600-800k worth of stuff.

Looking for a quick trade. If you can do bitcoin I'd drop the price further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back