• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Live (normal server) Selling Main Crew and alt accounts Full LS raid ore bard every 125 is full LS raid 5 acounts 125 and 7 accounts lvls 110 to 123 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 95.2%
20   1   0
Level
Race
all
Class
all
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
illl let them alll go at once for 2 grand prob best deal in eq history 125 full LS raid bard sk rog zerker 124 druid 120 ranger 117 necro w/ ls raid pet ear 117 zerker 115 shammy 110 wizzy 110 monk 115 druid 110 rog 100 rog almost all sep accounts expect a few alll accounts have a 100 heroic some accounts as old as 07 so /claim is full of shit 40 slot bags full of clickies moutnts everythig you can think of on person and in bank you will be pilfering for months through off the loot in bags im just reallly to call it quits my serner is dead this is zek server so its time for me to move on anyone that can afford it will not be dissapointed there are 12 acconts total i havent listed all the toons theres just too much to remember and you get it alll for $2000 all accounts combined easily worth 4 or 5 grand im just hoping to get this over with quick so listing for 2grand

Refund Policy
🛎️ full

Users who are viewing this thread

Back