• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Teek Selling level 40 druid $40 (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
288   0   0
Level
Race
multiple
Class
multiple
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Buyer Requirements
📌 paypal venmo zelle
Hello again everyone today I have for sell

Level 60 ogre warrior fully geared plane of hate bp incardine legs cobalt gloves and boots wardog collars plane of sky haste belt and tower gear SOLD

Level 60 half elf bard wearing almost full hate gear including bp + other items looted while leveling fully geared no tower gear SOLD

Level 60 iksar monk has imortals book for epic imbued fighter staff tower gear few nathsar pieces shiverback-hide jerken sash of the dragon born missing only boots and wrist has tower gear SOLD

level 60 gnome mage fully geared with loam and other items looted while leveling has blazing wand for epic level 60 water pet mala max exp into level SOLD

Level 60 dwarf cleric fully geared mostly full set of hate gear + tower gear and other items looted while leveling SOLD

all accounts have no SQA or CC used on the account comes with email used to make it

Level 40 druid mostly naked $40

100% feedback score fast delivery

If you have any questions or would like to make an offer pls message me any time of day and ill get back to you asap

Refund Policy
🛎️ no refund once info is delivered
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back