• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Items and Krono - Special Pricing for Verified Members! - $7 PER (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proxy

The Wanderer
BANNED
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Hi All,

I currently have the following items for sale on the Phinigel Server, available immediately for offers in cash or Kronos!

Boots of the Storm - 30 Krono

Sceptre of Destruction - 100 Krono OBO
Amulet of Necropotence - 16 Krono OBO
Blade of Carnage - 30 Krono OBO
Flayed Barbarian Hide Mask - 25 Krono OBO
Flayed Barbarian Skin Leggings - 30 Krono OBO
Mithril Helm - 25 Krono OBO
Mithril Gauntlets - 20 Krono OBO

I am currently selling Kronos for $7 Per.

Payment should be via Paypal - Friends and Family.

Current Stock: OUT OF STOCK

Important: Items or Kronos purchased with cash are available only to Redguides members who have taken the extra step to become verified for now. I will update the thread if I decide to venture into the unverified member territory, sorry for any inconvenience in the mean time everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been busy with work the past few days. I am around all day for delivery.

PM me with any offers, or post here with questions.

Sold out of Krono currently.

I should have more later today/tonight.

Last edited:
i'm interested in the BOC im not Verified but I can give u my facebook etc its not that I don't want verified I just don't wanna do the whole photo thing facebook has it that's really all they should need BTW I have 100% pos FB and I only buy trade on my personal eq toon no made up names PM if you want thanks

i'm interested in the BOC im not Verified but I can give u my facebook etc its not that I don't want verified I just don't wanna do the whole photo thing facebook has it that's really all they should need BTW I have 100% pos FB and I only buy trade on my personal eq toon no made up names PM if you want thanks

As an alternative to not getting Verified here, you would be able to pay for the item in Kronos ingame.

I am not currently accepting cash offers from unverified members, I apologize.

this seller is redacted, beware of all purchases from him. We all know why. Many have been scammed in game and that can easily translate to here. He has scammed as "teeps" over on mmobugs in the past. Trying to appear noble by wanting verified members is a simple guise to gain a little trust, plus the "special deal" price that is well below market value is a red flag also. Im sure a few sales will go off without a hitch, but with redacted you know deception is a common attribute with him and can pop up any time especially after a trend of good transactions. Just ask why the liquidation and dont take his response as truth. I know i know "luclin is coming"...beware of tps/redacted~

Theres been alot of bannings and with tectonic's taint on people accounts and krono's redacted onviously wants to make money and put his possible problem off on others. He wants to get the tain of tectonic off his account with a krono and item dump~

Beware~

Last edited by a moderator:
I would encourage anyone who has had an unfavorable experience with me on any website to both leave proper feedback on that website, and reach out to me directly via PM/Telephone so that we can resolve any issue quickly.

While I could be mistaken and overlooked something over the years, the claims from the above poster: relax_its_just_hax have no factual merit and are a clear attempt to disrupt my business without good reason.

I have no record on this site of doing business with Tectonic, I even double checked the last months worth of transactions to ensure that no one I have done business with has either.

My feedback on this site, and Playerauctions speaks for itself.
Playerauctions: https://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=tps

Thanks!

I thought the post was fishy but seems legit. I sent a message wanting to buy 10 Krono.

No reply.

I am sold out at the moment. I had quiet a few PMs sorry I missed you. I will post here when I have more (should be later today).

He appears to be flaming you on the Reddit EQ boards as well TPS.

Thanks but it doesn't look like the Reddit folks are buying what he is selling either, and now the guy has been suspended from Redguides. Case closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back