• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Custom Created Accounts that you choose (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have also along with my power leveling service decided to offer a Custom leveling service. What i mean by this is You pick a Class that you want a race and a name and i will do the Rest What comes with this is as follows.
  • Any Class from 1-105
  • Fully Geared - at least TBM-EOK T1 (Does not include Charms) worth at least 2mil plat in gears.
  • Platinum - 300k for use.
  • All expansions - as part of this service i will be purchasing EOK for you.
  • No Name or Zip code or security question attached. This will be set by you once completed.
  • And as per my PL service this is all done by hand and 100% allure natural.
  • If you wish for me to add AAs to this as well then below price will compensate for time doing that.

All this for a total price of $179.99

If you want AA's I will charge per 150aa another $10.00 per. (The leveling of the character will take long enough but i don't mind doing this)

So if you want your own character not attached to someone else's account. Then this is the service for you.

**Disclaimer** Please note that the name you pick may not be available if not then it will be as close to IE an X or another character will be added please let me know multiple names worst case.

and remember you are paying for service and this takes time to complete.

PM me also if you want multiple accounts then discount is offered.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back