• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling Best Account P99 $2500 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Level
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hi, I'm selling one of the best accounts on P99 it has Vulak and can be liquidated for a large amount of platinum. My asking price is very low for what you will get. He is my lifetime work and has the best in nearly every slot. The items you get on this account are worth the price and more.

Refund Policy
🛎️ There are no refunds
Is quite a asking price to not be known or verified. You will not see anyone touch this sales add without those 2 at this price you being 5 days old. I suggest doing so.

If this account was really legit, he should have and would have sold it before Green came out since most of the Blue people are on Green and Teal right now. Why sell it now when there isn't much interest in Blue anymore.

Last edited:
this account is legit, I don't really know much about selling on these forums, I am a little old original owner who is a HUGE everquest hardcore enthusiast. I put so much love into this account if you want any more information please message me I don't want to give out too much though for account safety. This is literaly the best you can get, I did it myself, with very little sleep, I did not plan on quitting until after Green came out, if you want an awesome account that is better than all your friends (not to mention a Tormax Head on the account and other clickies) then you could not get a better account. PLEASE if you are interested in this account, get in touch with me, we can talk in person, my asking price is very low. It IS, the best.

Last edited:
If the toon is as awesome as you claim it to be, then the toon has to be very well known. As you can't change the toon's name on P99, I don't think any buyer would want to pay a huge sum then pretend to be you and getting unknown tells. Also, you said you got all the BIS gear and done all the raiding by yourself. Sure. If you are serious about selling at your asking price, get verified first at the very least.

I don't think you will get a lot of tells on this account but just like any new owner you will have to tell them that you are the owner of the account as gifted, I am working on getting verified at the moment. Please, if you are interested in buying my account, send a message, this is the best you can get and the price is very low. I don't know what can be said for the integrity of working on a character anymore and selling it as the original creator, but here it is, and you won't be sorry, any information that I withheld was intended to preserve account integrity and anonymity of the buyer.

but just like any new owner you will have to tell them that you are the owner of the account as gifted.
Telling everyone that you are not the previous owner and got the account as a "gift" (yea right) is one of the fastest way to get the account banned as the word will spread fast.

Hi, I'm selling one of the best accounts on P99 it has Vulak and can be liquidated for a large amount of platinum. My asking price is very low for what you will get. He is my lifetime work and has the best in nearly every slot. The items you get on this account are worth the price and more.
this awesome account is still available, there are tons of clickies, best in slot gear and tons of items you can sell for platinum including a tormax head on the account.

I messaged him, asking the most basic question (class of character). No response.

I'd beware. No one is shelling out $2,500 for an account that's an entire mystery, from someone unverified. All we know is it has clickies and a Tormax head. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back