• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling ARADUNE 60 EPIC Monk barb legs, white dragon helm, avatar hand to hand, ST keyed, cloak of flames $475 or $200 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCbanstar

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Level
Race
human
Class
monk
Registered Country
Other
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Monk is nicely equipped, some weak spots but about 3500pp unbuffed

Japan is the registered country, i have played it since the spring of 2020 from my detroit area ISP and havent had ANY issues with it being a japanese account

x3 4 hour 25% xp potions
Bagged-fungi staff (1 krono)
Main hand-ancient prismatic fist wraps (70dd augged)
Offhand-bare epic fist
Head-white dragon helm (13 kronos)
Legs-flayed barbarian skin leggings (14 kronos)
Back-cloak of flames (1 krono)
Chest-fungi (6000pp)
Wrist-silver chitin wristband (6000pp)
Wrist-silver chitin wristband (6000pp)
Hands-EPIC
Feet-barbed dragonscal boots (1500pp)
Ear-earring of essence (500pp)
Ear-fingerbone hoop (1500pp)
Face-eyepatch of shadows (1000pp)
Arms-sleeves of the kelpmaidens (1000pp)
Neck-black sapphire velium necklace (800pp)
Shoulders-barbed dragonscale pauldrons (1250pp)
Finger-velium fire wedding ring (500pp)
Finger-velium fire wedding ring (500pp)
Waist-spider fur belt (100pp)
Range-bronze statue of bathezid (1000pp)

No credit card has been used ever, paypal purchases are able to be used to purchase items, no phone number is attatched to the account

a pinch over 31 kronos in resellable gear...that alone goes for, at $10 a krono, $310...plus its sleepers keyed which is about 6 kronos to get one (if not guilded), plus the epic being about 13 kronos for a full mq, plus the sleepers weapon (2 krono loot rights), plus i just resubbed with a krono, plus it being lvl 60 (about 10 kronos worth of power leveling from 1-60) puts this at 63 krono value if paid for each thing individually...now im not asking $600+ lol as the account is a second owner owned, non north american made, sqanswer set account

That being said i am looking for $475 for the account as is with all of the items STAYING on the account making it, if you sell all the gear that is sellable, and resell the kronos at $10 a piece $150 for a sleepers keyed and weaponed EPICd lvl 60 monk, which is a hell of a deal

If youd like the monk WITHOUT the white dragon helm, flayed barbarian skin leggings, silver chitin wristbands x2, fungi staff, fungi tunic i can sell it for $200 with those items removed

Im not in need to sell the account and it has been safely played with no hacks at all, no suspensions, no bans, previous owner hasnt tried logging in etc been mine safely for a while now

Paypal friends and family only also you can use kronos as partial or full payment valued at $10 per krono...mixing paypal and kronos is fine for payment if desired

Dont like my price??? Make me an offer in a PM ill ALWAYS listen!!! I enjoy the community here and will be happy to work with members, see ya!

Refund Policy
🛎️ only if not as described
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back