• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Selling +8 year account multple 110s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   1
110 Monk, full EoK 8/8, Non-Visb, SoD 2hb as well as some hand to hand weapons jus because. This account has the golden armor you can no longer get in the game.
The monk is MAX aas, flagged from TBM-RoS

Shaman,Ench are in Deathseeker's Visb and non visb along with their TBM weapons.
They still need about 2500-3000 AAs each to be maxxed out (Hey, gives you SOMETHING to do!)

Necro has 2.5, max AAs, full RoS Visb (Scaled the 3rd (4th) best armor at the moment/Non visb group gear as well.

All characters are have various illusion and armor sets on them. There is around 4,000 DBG cash on the account.

Now my price and joy:

110 Paladin in full Velazul's, Max AAs, tons of clickers (about 35 or so), he currently has EoK 2 hander and RoS raid 1 Hander and shield.
He is currently in one of the top guilds in the game and it's very possible if you now how to play a Paladin I can keep you in the guild otherwise ill pickup a few items ay upit request.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to split the plat and sell it for th going $2 - $2/5 /mil price or to keep it on the account and I decided I'd keep it on the account. His progression is done back to around the lvl 85ish raids and is able to purchase or request just about anything in the game.

I'm not looking for trades (Unless you just had something crazy I was able to Xfer to Xegony or such) and I doubt anyone has enough plat to make it worth it. I'm looking for serious offeings only.i will be asking a few questions before we get any where with the negotiationwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back