• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scammer: eurodancer90 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmoney

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Went first on an account sale because they had more feedback. Terrible mistake...

username: eurodancer90

After verifying account, before he didn't send the money and logged out of skype, he asked for my paypal email again. It seems that he had the intention of paying (why ask for paypal again if passwords were already changed for everything) and decided at the last second to go ahead and fuck me over. I created a dummy account to see if he was in game and was not having internet problems or something, and saw him on the character. By the time I sent a tell he was already logged out.

Messages sent to your Skype eurodancer, may want to read that message before thinking of screwing this guy over if that's the case

By the way the account is a 54 gnome necro. Just a heads up so no one gets possibly scammed. If there is an account for sale and you think it may be this one send me a pm and I may be able to help verify it's the one. That is if im still around to check messages. Was planning on quiting the game for a while after selling account. Hell of a way to go out I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back