• You've discovered EC Tunnel šŸ’µšŸ«±šŸ»ā€šŸ«²šŸ¾ a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community šŸ˜‡ If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character šŸ§™ā€ā™‚ļø you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! šŸ‘‹

Suspicious Scammer alert (1 Viewer)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
Deezer06
When did the issue occur?
Today 7/12/23
Link to transaction thread
I removed the original thread as he instructed
Value of property in dispute
$100
I have been scammed. This guy needs to be banned from this forum.

Screenshot_20230712_172608_Chrome_1689208047887.jpg

Yup I am definately not a scammer. This guy just doesnt understand whats happening and jumps straight to "OMG I got scammed". He bought plat from me but we were being watched by GMs. I got banned too. This is the risk we take. From what I have gathered. The guy i got the item from was being watched which led them to me which led them to our transaction. Ive sold to many no problems. This is all stemming from user Drainos feedback that they linked to Drainos in game which has now led to estimated 10 or more people banned.

ECTunnel will not hold anyone responsible for the actions of a GM, guild, glitch, or act of God outside of either party's control after a completed transaction, unless under the purview of a trader's explicit policy or other written agreement.

Also, the messages from the P99 forums; I wouldn't trust everything those GMs tell you. From what I've heard they like to spread misinformation / troll these forums to link sellers / buyers to in-game toons. Just interesting they supplied the "knew he was being monitored" thing pretty damn freely.

Obviously he was being monitored. They provided his name and this forum website name. I understand he claims not to know. šŸ‘
They supplied all of that info?

EDIT: Also, not arguing Red's verdict; bans after the fact suck, but no way responsibility of the seller. Just trying to figure out more about their side of things!

If someone's being extremely irresponsible we can step in, otherwise feedback should be enough.

I thought the GMs over at p99 had some crazy insider info somehow into the site or something. Thinking about it now, it was probably easy for them to just piece the info they needed together by trolling ECT. Such scum-bags.

I thought the GMs over at p99 had some crazy insider info somehow into the site or something. Thinking about it now, it was probably easy for them to just piece the info they needed together by trolling ECT. Such scum-bags.

Anyone can see when you're on ectunnel, what you're doing on ectunnel, what threads you're looking at, etc. This is a pretty open platform.

Consider this scenario: User A posts a WTB thread. User B views the WTB thread. Both users engage in conversation. 30 minutes later, User B returns to viewing the WTB thread. User A returns to viewing the WTB thread. The thread is deleted. Both users leave positive feedback for one another.

That's all public info.

I don't play p99, but if I did and I wanted to buy something, I'd adjust my privacy settings.

Last edited:
I would light myself on fire before I let p99 GMs have any info from here

and really p99 is a toxic shit hole.....the admins from it need to be smacked around. They also need to get a life and some other things I won't say out loud :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back