• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report Suspicious Scammed by God? (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
God
When did the issue occur?
10 January 2019
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/threads/60-beastlord-with-45-aas.69302/
Value of property in dispute
230 USD
Today I bough an account from user God on ECTUNNEL.com.
A lvl 60 Beastlord on Coirnav with 48AA's and quite some BiS bazaar items and such.

After quite the back and forth conversation here about details of the account, I arranged the payment via PayPal Friend. Within minutes of my having done the payment via PayPal and updating the conversation on ectunnel that I have done the payment he appeared offline and no word or trace since.

This has all the markings of me never receiving the details of the account and he vanished with my money.
I sincerely hope I am jumping to conclusions, something could have happened where the delivery of the account details has been delayed on his behalf - but I fear the worst.

Checked the conversation and it seemed pretty shady on his end.
We will give them until tomorrow to respond , if you dont hear word from him or see that his profile has been active without response please let me know. Thanks

Thanks - I pressed charges at the local anti-fraud authorities and they are asking a bunch of information.
I have screenshots, print-outs of all conversations, PayPal, if administrators have anything to share to strengthen the dossier, much appreciated.

Thanks - I pressed charges at the local anti-fraud authorities and they are asking a bunch of information.
I have screenshots, print-outs of all conversations, PayPal, if administrators have anything to share to strengthen the dossier, much appreciated.

I can supply you screen shots of his IP
drog  ip.png
drog ip info.png

Ugh he was Canadian too.
The French kind though, so please do not let it reflect the rest of us true Canucks!

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back