• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SCAM: User mtrop14 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
google the first email. I always do before transaction. I had interaction with him and he tried to scam me. One user here even found his facebook page after he got scammed. Google it youll see.

google the first email. I always do before transaction. I had interaction with him and he tried to scam me. One user here even found his facebook page after he got scammed. Google it youll see.

Ah I should have done that, I see the record now. I opened a paypal dispute but with non-delivery of goods, not "unauthorised". Not sure the difference.

Ah I should have done that, I see the record now. I opened a paypal dispute but with non-delivery of goods, not "unauthorised". Not sure the difference.

non delivery means he didnt send you anything. and he might be able to prove that it was virtual goods and nothing to be sent. unauthorised means u did not know the transaction happened.

Follow this link on EpicNPC.

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/61499...er-dont-answer

Using both of his email info [email protected] and [email protected] and his paypal info lead me to https://www.facebook.com/michael.tropp.716 on facebook. I also have his phone number 732-850-8267 (cell) and 732-888-8264 (home). I have screen shots and text messges of him. He's 25 and lives with his dad still : (

His home address is:

8 Woodhollow Dr
Holmdel, NJ 07733

And yes, he got me as well.

I'm James Musnicki (can look ME up on facebook), I have been a proud and honest member of this site for over ten years. I am also a member of the US Army for over 22, two tours in Iraq, with five total over seas tours defending this great nation along with it's people. I don't want to see this happen to anyone else...but that is the price of doing business when the douche baggery level is high.

Moose

Have reported him to his base commander for intent to wirelessly defraud and intent to coerce and mislead a member of the public, both points carry potential diciplinaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back