• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Scam alert ODB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aboo6126

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Made deal to buy plat. Attempting to build rep so I sent money before receiving the pp in game. He said he was going to be at Freeport bank on mule. He messaged me letting me know he received the money and was getting on. An hour later me sent me a tell saying "crap I'm in oggok I'll be otw". And never heard from him again he was in game on the mule all night. Never sent me another reply. So I called PayPal to stop the transaction. He sends me a tell on here asking me not to freeze his PayPal please and that he would be on at 10 to give me plat. Ok so I wait and wait and he never got on. Won't reply to email or forum message. PayPal has been great and I should have my money back soon. He almost got me I guess

Proof of payment from me

He sent me this 24 hours after I paid and waited for play and froze the payment. That was last night. Still haven't heard back from him

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back