• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) Scam Alert (murdahjah) (1 Viewer)

Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
Guy ripped me off of a 375 dollar payment after I sent him a lvl 60 epic character. He had previous good rep so I had faith in him. First few days after transaction he had many excuses. I told him he could transfer the character back and I would eat the 30 bucks for transferring, but he has stopped all contract. Do not deal with this guy. Beware of him.

hes verified too and all over the forums. would be a bummer if hes scamming now! verif won't save everyone i guess. the one thing it doesn't really stop is people doing cash out or big dump scams, and even if they're verified its on you to take them to small claims or whatever, which is an awful hassle even if you win.

We used to take them out back and shoot them, but the cops got all upset about it......

this happened last Friday.. I have contacted Redbot about the situation. Just might be a big cash out for him. Pretty sad that people do this to someone. I spent tons of time on this guy and to lose him for nothing makes me sick.

He told me that he would transfer the money via paypal as soon as the character got transferred to his account. Normally I would not do that but he seemed legit so I transferred it to his account and then he said he paypal was broke and that he could western union it.. to which I told him that was fine.. then he quit responding. pretty sad pretty sad

I'd also like to chime in, I never had any issues with him but it doesn't surprise me. People fall on hard times I guess...doesn't mean they have to resort to scamming though.

I told you my girl was goin into labor I asked for your info to get you the cash sent while I had a minute I didn't hear back. Sorry I've been busy in REAL LIFE shit that I told you was going on but tbh my girl means more to me than your $375... Either way I'll get you your money sent when I get a chance I just need your WU info.

ya bro.. u don't wait 5 days to get back to someone on a transaction..... instead of sending me a email asking me what the fuck my problem is you should take care a business.. magically I make a post and he pays... must not of been to far from your phone... anyways.. carry on.

ya bro.. u don't wait 5 days to get back to someone on a transaction..... instead of sending me a email asking me what the fuck my problem is you should take care a business.. magically I make a post and he pays... must not of been to far from your phone... anyways.. carry on.

I actually got a message on skype I had forgotten about it due to having things happen in real life. I'll be happy to never deal with u again u got ur money now so stop fuckin trippin.

I told you my girl was goin into labor I asked for your info to get you the cash sent while I had a minute I didn't hear back. Sorry I've been busy in REAL LIFE shit that I told you was going on but tbh my girl means more to me than your $375... Either way I'll get you your money sent when I get a chance I just need your WU info.

Congrats man! Hope the labor goes smooth and the baby is healthy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back