• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

SCAM ALERT - Jengerblocks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cizzelchest

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I am hoping this attachment goes through. Jengerblocks already deleted the post so here it is, I took a screen shot of it earlier. Please ban this guy and his IP - but he probably used a VPN connection when he was logged onto the website.

He took a payment from me for $175 for a cleric epic and never delivered. Looks like he has done this to others per the replies in the thread which he already deleted.

View attachment Doc1.doc

Last edited:
As I posted in the recently deleted thread, I reported his warrior for sale thread earlier this week as it looked to the same account he tried to sell to me a few months ago. Sorry to hear he ripped off another person.

Jengerblocks RL name is Ryan (per his voice mail), phone number 401-536-4682. His skype is Idahopotatoes4u.

I am working with Google Wallet so see if they'll get involved in the account he is using under Sean Fitzgerald associated with email [email protected]. Apparently he has used this account to scam people before as evidenced by the replies and this is a federal crime.

I have a long thread of texts back and forth from him that I am saving as evidence for Google Wallet, my bank and the police. I know it's only $175 but I am also filing a police report once the charge goes through - this was advise given to me from my bank. It's the fact people think they can take money from people without delivering what they say. I have the time, the resources and patience to purse this to the fullest possible. He already texted me "oh bull" when I said I was going to this extent but I am.

It seems so petty to file a police report for this but it's the principal of the thing, not the money itself.

As I get more info I will update this thread, I think we all like to see scammers eventually get what they have coming to them.

Thanks. This is good stuff. I will file a police report in 3 days after my payment clears to him. I gave him a chance to refund my payment at the suggestion of my banker before I press the issue.

Last edited:
I was put in touch with Ryan back in 2010. He used to go to the gas station all the time (walking) to purchase moneypaks or whatever they were called back then. He was very disjointed and treated his GF like shit. He would always tell me over and over again how he was so cool because he did this phone number thing and got internet-famous for a little bit. Eventually I decided this wasn't the kind of guy that I wanted to hang out with, and after witnessing him scam someone I went ahead and stopped talking with him. He's truly a scumbag. If it makes anyone feel better I took the warrior he scammed from the guy by pretending friendship and gave it back to the guy who got scammed before dumping this dude on the curb.

I was scammed for 125 last night and got Google and my bank involved. My bank credited me for the amount and will pursue this with Google. After reporting the scam, idahopotatoes4u Skype me back saying he was distracted by his kid and wanted half down payment to continue the transaction. I went to bed instead.

I am hoping this attachment goes through. Jengerblocks already deleted the post so here it is, I took a screen shot of it earlier. Please ban this guy and his IP - but he probably used a VPN connection when he was logged onto the website.

He took a payment from me for $175 for a cleric epic and never delivered. Looks like he has done this to others per the replies in the thread which he already deleted.

View attachment 7962

I still believe only verified people should be allowed to sell on these forums. The small cost of it is nothing compared to peace of mind for buyers.

no one cares what you think. Anyone who becomes "verified" can still scam. That isn't a safety mechanism... The hypocrisy in all of this is that all of you people are here cheating a video game. You are scamming daybreak and p99 by buying and selling virtual goods. How can you sit here and think otherwise? This site is literally a breeding ground for CHEATERS. If a registered sex offender, whose home addresses are public knowledge are killed, people would glorify it. But it's not ok to cheat a cheater? I'm not admitting guilt to any of this, but I just sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy.

no one cares what you think. Anyone who becomes "verified" can still scam. That isn't a safety mechanism... The hypocrisy in all of this is that all of you people are here cheating a video game. You are scamming daybreak and p99 by buying and selling virtual goods. How can you sit here and think otherwise? This site is literally a breeding ground for CHEATERS. If a registered sex offender, whose home addresses are public knowledge are killed, people would glorify it. But it's not ok to cheat a cheater? I'm not admitting guilt to any of this, but I just sit back and laugh at the hypocrisy.

Because cheaters honor one another in their niches, and scammers are fucking assholes. That's why.

How can you compare of selling video game items/currency to sex offenders irl, you must be hurting inside really bad lmao

No he did not deliver. Google Wallet escalated this to their "tier 2" department supervisor, whatever that means. He said most likely I'll be able to get my money back but it's not about the money; it's only $175.

The guy I spoke to said they'll see about disabling their Google Wallet account but we'll see if that really happens. I sent him the links to this thread, the screen shot of the sale and all of the text messages. If I don;t get my money back I will feel pretty dumb when I fill out a police report for a 15 year old elf sim on an EMU server, but I'm going to do whatever possible to make this guys life a little more miserable than it obviously is. I am using Sean's the Drivers License info as part of this process also, thanks for the link.

I feel sorry for the family members of these guys, they do seem like lowlifes and uneducated judging by the way they speak on the phone. They're obviously not going to get very far in life and will always be scraping by just to pay their rent.

-------

You already admitted guilt in your texts to me. Also, there is a difference between using harmless cheats and short-cuts in a 15 year old EMU elf simulator game to have some fun, but when you scam someone out of real life dollars like you did, it gets real. The bottom line is if someone pays for something you said you'd delivery, no matter if it's real life goods/services or goods/services in a virtual game, you need to hold up your end of the deal after you have received the funds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back