• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Dispute Report Scam alert. -bhadbhabie took payment no delivery. (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Username(s) of the accused
bhadbhabie
Username bhadbhabie was responsive until payment was sent. 80 for 8 krono, sent payment and since no response or delivery. Warning to other members. Unsure how to link convo will happily do so.

Yeah sucks, another reason to pay a lil extra for good rep/verified. here’s the cash app so anyone else doesn’t get fooled.
F88BB831-3A52-4E32-A9B2-053AF3A1439B.png

is it not weird to only accept cashapp or crypto? is cashapp safer or the same as PayPal. and I'm definitely not sending some scrub any crypto lol.

The fact he says no PayPal woulda shut me off. there are so many people selling krono, why risk it on some guy with 3 feedback who uses the term gaypal and asks for crypto, which you're definitely never getting back if you send that way lol. cashapp I am not familiar with though.

Cash app is bit harder to recover if lost compared to Paypal where Paypal is very protective of buyers even with fnf. I am not going to lay out the blue point here how it works cus there are people here I don't trust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back