• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

rogue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 98.1%
103   2   0
currently leveling 2 rogues and a war and monk(both iksar) lvl 28 and rising. Will take 5 krono per account now. Accounts created with a krono no secret question set.

This guy is nothing but a hastle. Horrible boxer in-game and very poor attitude. Already burned his bridges with me and my crew. Id deff recommend Prl401 over this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. using your ingame name is not the smartest idea! redflag for the redpage! durp

This guy is nothing but a hastle. Horrible boxer in-game and very poor attitude. Already burned his bridges with me and my crew. Id deff recommend Prl401 over this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

PS. using your ingame name is not the smartest idea! redflag for the redpage! durp[/QUOTE

um nothing here has anything to do with my ingame name, I don't know you, and you don't know me, nor have we had any dealings with eachother.

Thank you razzrr for your back up, I've never had any dealings with this guy or know him at all, not sure why he is here trying to slander me. But of course the don't use this guy use my friend with this name instead probably tips off that he is trying to bash me to push his own agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back